Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: wanna go to the NBA or play college ball

I'm not justifying his actions in any way but its weird how a 3 star basketball teenage recruit can get 3 yrs for beating his unknown girlfriend (who doesn't even want to report the incident) but a bitch like Chris Brown can beat the shit out of one of the most famous singers in the world, who then goes and post pics of her attack and she presses charges and he gets nothing.

Then this bitch ***** Chris Brown almost blinds Tony Parker and still nothing happens to him. I hate the double standard

Banned

chances are hes going to enter a dumb kid who needs to be set straight and come out an actual criminal unfortunately

A 18 year odl wouldn't get jail for this here. I mean robbery, kidnapping? It was an assault. It was stupid but people do stupid thing when in love. He'd rather should see a psychologist than a prison.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I don't understand why anyone thinks jail is a correctional facility. It's a hardened criminal factory. Turns petty criminals into much worse people.

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    His reaction makes me believe he is innocent. Sad if he really is, if he isn't then good job judge.
    They have him on tape dragging the female around by her hair.

And from what I read, dude will be out in 120 days if he behaves himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    They have him on tape dragging the female around by her hair.And from what I read, dude will be out in 120 days if he behaves himself.
    sounds like some "The Flintstones" shit....... ...or maybe he is just a throwback type of player.....1000 years B.C........

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

at anyone who thinks 7 years in PRISON is justified. Clearly if you think that you have no perspective on what it would be like to serve that sort of time. It sounds like he deserves some sort of punishment. But prison? Even a year in prison is far too much. At the very most I'd say a couple months in JAIL and community service/ psychologist. But alas I'm not running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    not good of course...........but did not see any hair pulling.......if this all there is to it, prison is too harsh a verdict

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    3 years for that?

america are u fukin kidding me

I just saw the video on the news and it doesn't make me feel sorry for him at all. They said he will have a chance of early release in 6 months. The video of him in court, he says "oh $hit" and falls down after hearing his sentence.

National High School Star

I remember in Kobe's case they dumped kidnapping with force on his charge because he stood in the doorway and told her to calm down.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    3 years for that?

america are u fukin kidding me

The video didn't load for me, but the text says he kicked her in the head? That seems pretty bad to me.

at first i felt sorry for the guy but upon viewing the video of him kicking her multiple times w/ such force, i think he got off light.

*I have ZERO sympathy for someone his size just unloading on a defenseless woman. It would be one thing if it was 2 men going at it, but someone of his size to be attacking a defenseless woman is sick. I hope people in jail will teach him manners.

*btw imagine for a minute you're the brother/father of that poor girl, how would you feel watching the video of a man 6'7 just kicking the shit outta her?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I'm not justifying his actions in any way but its weird how a 3 star basketball teenage recruit can get 3 yrs for beating his unknown girlfriend (who doesn't even want to report the incident) but a bitch like Chris Brown can beat the shit out of one of the most famous singers in the world, who then goes and post pics of her attack and she presses charges and he gets nothing.

Then this bitch ***** Chris Brown almost blinds Tony Parker and still nothing happens to him. I hate the double standard
    Well, he didn't take her cell phone. LOL.

And, he didn't "kidnap" her and keep her in a position that she did not want to be in....actually, oh no wait, he did.