Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Calling out IamRambo24

I find his rants funny, nothing wrong with him.

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

He seems to get a lot of crap just because he doesn't understand the difference between "is" and "are."

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    He seems to get a lot of crap just because he doesn't understand the difference between "is" and "are."
    Check his threads on meeting a fat chick on the internet, meeting her in person and how science has failed humanity. He acts like some philosopher because he's awkward and can't make friends well

How the f*ck did I miss this gem? Hey little sh*t, if you are going to make a thread about me and you don't see me responding, how about sending an alert message so I'll know?

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    You are a pathetic beta wanker, so let's get that out of the way.

I'm not the only one who finds your pretentious little presence on this board nothing but pure comedy. The fact that you're most definitely someone who has been kicked out of college due to failing grades is so damn obvious it's not even funny. Your views on life are laughable, so quit the 'I'm so much smarter than everyone else' bullshit.

You get completely and utterly clowned in every thread you enter/create and are a waste of space on this board.

Go on, post a response with the standard line 'articulate my thoughts'. Bet you couldn't even get a decent response in without the online thesaurus and dictionary. Your mom should have swallowed you, in conclusion.

Can you post a photo of yourself so we know what kind of a retard we are dealing with?

1. My position about education is pretty well known. I think it is a piece of sh*t. The reason why is because it kills off creativity and imagination, which I think are the most important aspects of intelligence. Human advancements aren't being made by memorizing a bunch of vocabs and ideas from a textbook, it is made by creative individuals who tap into their imagination to create something new, and the fact that the structure of the curriculum deliberately blocks off this side of the human is the reason why I am criticizing. If you want kids to be great, then teach them how to utilize their imagination and set goals; the rest will take care of itself.

2. Who cares if I get clowned homeboy? I debate for my own enjoyment and I can care less what you guys think about what I think. Most of the time I am doing it in a joking manner, but I am beginning to realize some of the posters in here are too immature to not take things personally, so I'm toning down my rhetoric.

3. What's wrong with articulating a thought? Only on ISH would this be seen as a bad thing. Personally, I'm sick of the one liners and would like to read more in depth when an interesting thread pops up.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I would like to see a pic even tho im not gay

I also want to see a few naked frontal pics of rambo from various angles and with various facial expressions, even tho I am not remotely on that homo shit.

Banned

First they taking the sisters....

then they curb stomping the brothers...

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    1. My position about education is pretty well known. I think it is a piece of sh*t. The reason why is because it kills off creativity and imagination, which I think are the most important aspects of intelligence. Human advancements aren't being made by memorizing a bunch of vocabs and ideas from a textbook, it is made by creative individuals who tap into their imagination to create something new, and the fact that the structure of the curriculum deliberately blocks off this side of the human is the reason why I am criticizing. If you want kids to be great, then teach them how to utilize their imagination and set goals; the rest will take care of itself.

2. Who cares if I get clowned homeboy? I debate for my own enjoyment and I can care less what you guys think about what I think. Most of the time I am doing it in a joking manner, but I am beginning to realize some of the posters in here are too immature to not take things personally, so I'm toning down my rhetoric.

3. What's wrong with articulating a thought? Only on ISH would this be seen as a bad thing. Personally, I'm sick of the one liners and would like to read more in depth when an interesting thread pops up.
    lol, as big of a dipshit as Rambo is, he's 100% right on education.

Check this shit out:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...uccess/250564/

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lol, as big of a dipshit as Rambo is, he's 100% right on education.

Check this shit out:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...uccess/250564/
    That article is heavily flawed because it first says 'hey, check out this standardised test that has shown us that standardised testing sucks' and it also keeps praising the concept of equality when what has been beneficial is the mode of teaching, not the fact private schools are prohibited and everyone gets the same education, because plenty of other countries have heavily state-funded, centralised education systems, but they suck because the emphasis is different, not because some kids go to private school.

An article with an agenda that is, but yeah, i do agree about the failings of modern education in general. But it seems ridiculous, naive and simplistic to me that someone is suggesting 'lets just give the state absolute control over every person's education and watch us suddenly become Finland' - they seem to be ignoring that we have a very different state, for starters, and also a very different population. There is also the problem that anything that is state-administered to such vast quantities of people has to be by definition heavily standardised and homogeneous, which is also ignored in favour of slurping away over the concept of 'equity.'

stopped reading at beta

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    People are really pissed at that guy? Hes flat out hilarious.
    I concur

Just don't take him seriously

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    First they taking the sisters....

then they curb stomping the brothers...

My asian brethrens progressing.