Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Default Re: According to Lil Wayne, he slept with Chris Bosh's wife

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    To me, all of them are untalented hacks. Doesn't matter if one is marginally better than the others, or started out with less money.

He started out with NOTHING and became one of the weathliest most well known people on this planet, if being untalented got you that then sh1t i need to start unlearning all the sh1t i've learned

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_3
    The difference is lil Wayne actually MADE his fortune, those 3 hoes were born rich. you have to at least respect that ni99a for that
    I'll never respect this fool

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    Funny watching Wayne go from trying to start beef with Wade, Durant, and Lebron only to start trolling Bosh a year later.

Whats next? He's gonna start going to pistons games to heckle Calderon while taking shit all day about Spain on twitter?
    The worst part about that is Calderon would hear every word considering Wanye would be the only fan in the palace

He started out with NOTHING and became one of the weathliest most well known people on this planet, if being untalented got you that then sh1t i need to start unlearning all the sh1t i've learned
    Good lord.

He is not one wealthiest, most well-known people on the planet. Try to get out of your mom's basement every once in a while.

Thank goodness Stevie Wonder called him out on his dumb Emmet Till verse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Thank goodness Stevie Wonder called him out on his dumb Emmet Till verse.
    What was the line?

Also, what's up with Lil Wayne and his feuds with NBA teams? Last year, it was the OKC Thunder. He was crying and whining about how he couldn't get front-row tickets. That was because they were sold-out.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    What was the line?

Also, what's up with Lil Wayne and his feuds with NBA teams? Last year, it was the OKC Thunder. He was crying and whining about how he couldn't get front-row tickets. That was because they were sold-out.

[QUOTE]Stevie Wonder is not impressed with Lil' Wayne's controversial new verse equating a sexual act to the beating (and eventual murder) of Emmett Till.

In a recent interview with the Associated Press, the legendary musician let it be known he thought the verse was distasteful. "You can't equate that to Emmett Till," he said. "You just cannot do that. ... I think you got to have someone around you that

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    What was the line?

Dude is just salty cuz Nicky is better than him.. Which is not hard to be

Dude was dust after he got on that one album with Eminem.

He reps Kobe but Kobe shows others way more love.. Kobe knows who got skillzzzzz..

Sucking on Daddy's dick

If you knew the business of the music industry, you'd know that Lil' Wayne is being absolutely hoe'd.

When your boss pays you with cars, houses, jewelry, etc. instead of money, nothing you have is actually yours. You can't even sell the shit when it's not your name on the paper.

Great college starter

This should be in the lounge. Mods don't do shit in this site. I guess the only way this forum gets traffic is by letting it become the shittiest forum online.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    This should be in the lounge. Mods don't do shit in this site. I guess the only way this forum gets traffic is by letting it become the shittiest forum online.
    Chris Bosh is an NBA player and this happened at the ASG.

1. Could he have slept with his wife? Possible but I wouldnt bet on it. He took the easiest route to go when insulting a player rather than target Wade or Brons.

2. Lil Wayne taking it to the street is funny. First you're 5'5 121.5lbs, you are not putting hands on anyone besides a female. Any physical altercation you attempt to get in will be involved with security that look like f*cking NFL linebackers paid by your "daddy". Second you not shooting a damn thing. Never shot anyone never will...correction besides shooting yourself as a teenager. Good job, good effort there.

3. You're from N.O, why are you on the Heat nutsac? Cheer for the Hornets. Why do you feel Bron owes you anything? Acknowledge you for who for what? Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    1. Could he have slept with his wife? Possible but I wouldnt bet on it. He took the easiest route to go when insulting a player rather than target Wade or Brons.
    True, Why go after Chris bosh when Gabrielle Union(Wade's girl) is way hotter

Fvcking Bitchmade