Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Russian girl "Big Boobs" films herself walking among rooftops (video)..

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    If this bich would have sneezed,her life is over right there.
    boobies would actually save her life

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Russian girl "Big Boobs" films herself walking among rooftops (video)..

Quote Originally Posted by dyna
    One thing I'm scared of is heights - it made me nervous as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck to watch her edge out sideways.

motherf*cking russians

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    No boobies, but have you seen this video of the guys working on the 1700 feet tower?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2AjJaMw
    Couldn't make it all the way through, not even bullshitting.

I'm fine with heights and all and I've been up a few hundred feet before...but that's just a level of height that scares me just sitting in my chair right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Couldn't make it all the way through, not even bullshitting.

I'm fine with heights and all and I've been up a few hundred feet before...but that's just a level of height that scares me just sitting in my chair right here.

There's a George Orwell essay about coal mining that is pretty hard to read if you're the least bit claustrophobic. If fact reading the whole essay may make you realize if you're claustrophobic.

In the beginning, of course, a mine shaft is sunk somewhere near a seam of coal; But as that seam is worked out and fresh seams are followed up, the workings get further and further from the pit bottom. If it is a mile from the pit bottom to the coal face, that is probably an average distance; three miles is a fairly normal one; there are even said to be a few mines where it is as much as five miles. But these distances bear no relation to distances above ground. For in all that mile or three miles as it may be, there is hardly anywhere outside the main road, and not many places even there, where a man can stand upright.
    .....At the start to walk stooping is rather a joke, but it is a joke that soon wears off. I am handicapped by being exceptionally tall, but when the roof falls to four feet or less it is a tough job for anybody except a dwarf or a child. You not only have to bend double, you have also got to keep your head up all the while so as to see the beams and girders and dodge them when they come. You have, therefore, a constant crick in the neck, but this is nothing to the pain in your knees and thighs. After half a mile it becomes (I am not exaggerating) an unbearable agony. You begin to wonder whether you will ever get to the end--still more, how on earth you are going to get back. Your pace grows slower and slower. You come to a stretch of a couple of hundred yards where it is all exceptionally low and you have to work yourself along in a squatting position. Then suddenly the roof opens out to a mysterious height--scene of and old fall of rock, probably--and for twenty whole yards you can stand upright. The relief is overwhelming. But after this there is another low stretch of a hundred yards and then a succession of beams which you have to crawl under. You go down on all fours; even this is a relief after the squatting business. But when you come to the end of the beams and try to get up again, you find that your knees have temporarily struck work and refuse to lift you. You call a halt, ignominiously, and say that you would like to rest for a minute or two. Your guide (a miner) is sympathetic. He knows that your muscles are not the same as his. 'Only another four hundred yards,' he says encouragingly; you feel that he might as well say another four hundred miles. But finally you do somehow creep as far as the coal face. You have gone a mile and taken the best part of an hour; a miner would do it in not much more than twenty minutes. Having got there, you have to sprawl in the coal dust and get your strength back for several minutes before you can even watch the work in progress with any kind of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    motherf*cking russians
    Mohawks of Montreal for the win

[QUOTE]Mohawks have been building skyscrapers for six generations. The first workers came from the Kahn*awake Reservation near Montreal, where in 1886 the Canadian Pacific Railroad sought to construct a cantilever bridge across the St. Lawrence River, landing on reservation property. In exchange for use of the Mohawks

Crazy ass Russians. YOLO