View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

http://www.eurohoops.net/2012/08/dribbling/8923

By Niki Bakouli/ bakouli@eurohoops.net

There isn’t any official announcement yet by Panathinaikos, but Hilton Armstrong is considering himself a player of the Greens, and he talked about his decision to journalist Marinos Printezis in the newspaper “Sportday”.

“I know really well what I signed up for. Panathinaikos is a great club, one of Europe’s finest. I'm so happy with my decision”. After his manager told him about Panathinaikos’ offer, “I needed two days to discuss it with my family. They always have an important role to my decisions. After we agreed on coming to Athens altogether, I accepted the offer. I have big ambitions and my new team plays at the highest level. It means a lot, they got six times the European championship, plus many more domestic titles. It’s the biggest step of my career. I am ready to give my best. I cannot wait to come to Athens next week, and to learn all about my new team, and to meet my new teammates. I am really excited. I’m a team player and I’m looking forward to meeting my coach, and he can be sure that from now I am going to give whatever he needs me to give, for our team to be the best possible one”.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote