Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    first of all, i don't want to get into this stupid what if scenerio of Jordan running for President, but I can't help but as... why would Jordan getting crossed over hurt his run at office? What sense does that make?

By the way, getting crossed over by a person is humiliated? Every person that has ever played ball has either gotten scored on, crossed over, or their shot swatted, so EVERYONE HAS BEEN HUMULIATED, then right?

Didn't Jordan's statline in that game totally kill Iverson's statline? But because of one play, Jordan came out of the losing end of that right? LOL
    You guys are so defensive. It was a joke. What would a clip of Jordan being crossed by another player have to do with a political race. Surely you realized it was a joke and I'm just messing with JordanStar. You can't be that daft.

Moreover, with all the things JordanStar has said, you choose to argue with what I said. That's sad.

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

If Bush were president of the Wizards, he'd likely do a better job than Jordan did.
    Of course he would put the wizards in deficit by 50 million and declare 'mission accomplished' after winning 17 games .

Quote Originally Posted by StarJordan
    Of course he would put the wizards in deficit by 50 million and declare 'mission accomplished' after winning 17 games .
    And it would still be better than what Jordan managed to do...

In the MSNBC thread, Loki said:

Not sure if it's the same story, but another time while he was with Barkley he refused to give a homeless person money and told Chuck that "if they can say 'can you spare a dollar', then they can say 'welcome to McDonalds'."
    Jordan would lose the election on that alone.

And if you consider trash talkin debating ehhh..
    Put Michael Jordan on meet the press and watch! For this kind of format, he has:
    1. Deep pipes, which instantly gives you credibility even if you don't know what you're talking about (and he would)
    2. screen charisma which people relate to
    3. An analytical mind to fall back on
    4. And a quick wit for improptu line of questioning

Basically he would do great against any kind of press.

Good High School Starter lakers-city's Avatar

if he runs a country the same way he runs a team (as a GM) then we better re-elect bush.

Banned

this thread is just a small reminder how rediculous this board can get at times.

Put Michael Jordan on meet the press and watch! For this kind of format, he has:
    1. Deep pipes, which instantly gives you credibility even if you don't know what you're talking about (and he would)
    2. screen charisma which people relate to
    3. An analytical mind to fall back on
    4. And a quick wit for improptu line of questioning

Basically he would do great against any kind of press.
    In all seriousness, Tim Russert would murder Michael Jordan. Heck, Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman would murder Michael Jordan. Even Colmes from Hannity and Colmnes would murder Jordan, and that's pathetic.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Moreover, with all the things JordanStar has said, you choose to argue with what I said. That's sad.

I already asked Jordanstar nicely once to stop, then told him off again.

He's just as bad as Eliteballer in my eyes now. (ok, almost as bad)

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    this thread is just a small reminder how rediculous this board can get at times.
    Isn't it great?

And it would still be better than what Jordan managed to do...
    Nope Jordan took a 19 win team that was in BUDGET DEFICIT, and turned it into A PROFITABLE venture in 3 years, while doubling its win total also.

Just about every company he's ever run or been associated with has been better off AFTER GETTING JORDAN than BEFORE JORDAN. Look up the stock values/net worths of all those companies/teams. Even his motorcycle circuit group has done and grossed well.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    I already asked Jordanstar nicely once to stop, then told him off again.

He's just as bad as Eliteballer in my eyes now. (ok, almost as bad)
    Lets be honest. You simply asked JordanStar to stop. You took the time to rebut my post. I suggest you take some time to do the same with some of JordanStar's posts.

Nope Jordan took a 19 win team that was in BUDGET DEFICIT, and turned it into A PROFITABLE venture in 3 years, while doubling its win total also.
    So that's why they didn't allow him to take up his post within the organization after his third retirement? He did such a great job, you'd think they'd welcome him back with open arms... Instead they put him out on the street...

In all seriousness, Tim Russert would murder Michael Jordan. Heck, Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman would murder Michael Jordan. Even Colmes from Hannity and Colmnes would murder Jordan, and that's pathetic.
    Then you don't understand how television works. Michael Jordan is a TALL man with a deep baritone voice. In a 1-on-1 interview session, he would dominate the screen physically. And if he halfway holds to critical questioning, he wins by default.

Then you don't understand how television works. Michael Jordan is a TALL man with a deep baritone voice. In a 1-on-1 interview session, he would dominate the screen physically. And if he halfway holds to critical questioning, he wins by default.
    Lol, you think Jordan's height and the deepness of his voice would intimidate Tim Russert? We're talking about a journalist who has interviewed heads of state and would-be Presidents and held his ground. Lol, why am I even having this conversation?