Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default No one should get obese having this schedule even if you don't excercise.

breakfast
    work (or school)
    lunch
    work (or school)
    Go home
    Dinner with family

I'm down with HRC

Default Re: No one should get obese having this schedule even if you don't excercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    breakfast
    work (or school)
    lunch
    work (or school)
    Go home
    Dinner with family
    Doctors don't really understand what makes a think person thin and a fat person fat. But they are thinking the bacteria in your stomach play a part. Check out this experiment.[QUOTE]Studies in mice have shown that intestinal microbes may contribute to weight gain. A novel experiment published this fall, for example, took gut bacteria from human twins

Banned

Default Re: No one should get obese having this schedule even if you don't excercise.

This is very true.

Sadly, people in this world are obese and fat.

Mexico should learn from our diet and training.

Interesting thread. I was just asking about probiotics the other day because I am concerned that I'm not getting the most out of the healthy food I eat. Sometimes I feel energized after I eat and other times I don't get that kick. I junk food takes a toll on digestion. Perhaps probiotics can restore the proper balance in my stomach for digesting food properly.

breakfast
    Mocha from starbucks + pastry
    work (or school) - constantly drink soda
    leave early for lunch, eat extra
    3pm snack
    work (or school) - still drinking soda
    stop by starbucks for Venti frappucino w/extra whip, extra syrup, extra caramel, nonfat milk
    get home, eat taquitos/other frozen junk food
    Dinner with family
    dessert
    cookies since dessert wasn't enough

^ fixed to obese person schedule
    Last edited by oarabbus; 03-31-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    ^ fixed to obese person schedule
    From experience?

I cannot even dream up of a schedule like that.

Besides my bulking phase. Constantly eating. I hated that crap. No more bulk. Just going to lift as much as I can and do cardio.

The sad thing is that you are right. I have encountered obese people and they don't eat anymore than me. Its just that they are consuming a lot of bad things and all the time. Some of them get stuck with bad genes with slow metabolism and they can't burn it off.
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 03-31-2014 at 03:14 AM.

breakfast
    work (or school)
    lunch
    work (or school)
    Go home
    Dinner with family
    How stupid are you exactly?!

5-time NBA All-Star

Meal timing is largely irrelevant.

Known way too many people who eat 1 meal a day or eat 7 meals a day. Doesn't. Fukking. Matter if its da same macros.

But right ona bout the fatties splurging down dat soda and pastry. THe worst combo. And their hormones are off big time too.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Meal timing is largely irrelevant.

Known way too many people who eat 1 meal a day or eat 7 meals a day. Doesn't. Fukking. Matter if its da same macros.

But right ona bout the fatties splurging down dat soda and pastry. THe worst combo. And their hormones are off big time too.
    inflammation, fvcks your whole body up

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    inflammation, fvcks your whole body up
    Absolutely.

I remember playing 3 hours of basketball and hitting the gym 5X a week back when I was 17, but downing that soda, that sugar, that cookie, those carbs those vegetable oils on top of protein powders and egg whites and stuff.

Had a mediocre physique.

Now I lift 3X a week, zero cardio, and eat a diet based off of vegetables, salmon, tuna, chicken, beef, coconut oil, lentils, kale, broccoli, white rice, yams, eggs, spices etc.

Ripped. Effortlessly. Lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Absolutely.

I remember playing 3 hours of basketball and hitting the gym 5X a week back when I was 17, but downing that soda, that sugar, that cookie, those carbs those vegetable oils on top of protein powders and egg whites and stuff.

Had a mediocre physique.

Now I lift 3X a week, zero cardio, and eat a diet based off of vegetables, salmon, tuna, chicken, beef, coconut oil, lentils, kale, broccoli, white rice, yams, eggs, spices etc.

Ripped. Effortlessly. Lol.
    genes brah.

you doing nothing special there compared to another person training.

The diet, on the other hand is spectacular compared to what average people eat but not to a fitness person.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    genes brah.

you doing nothing special there compared to another person training.

The diet, on the other hand is spectacular compared to what average people eat but not to a fitness person.

The way JMONEY looks may be genetics but any skinny dude who works out and eats like him is going to get stronger. Just takes a long period of an uninterrupted schedule (no work travel, no vacation) and discipline to stick to a workout program and eating enough. It took me only a month of lifting (stronglifts) and eating similar to him to get stronger and actually look like I've got some muscle. Unfortunately (in regards to getting stronger, not life as I like to travel) I have to travel a bit for work and that screws with my lifting schedule and the food intake so that's why I put emphasis on uninterrupted.

And his training, based on what I've read, probably is different because he's doing compound exercises and not body building exercises. Unfortunately there are some dudes who just haven't found the right program yet and need some legitimate guidance to what to do in the gym (aka that dude that just goes from random machine to random machine).
    Last edited by Balla_Status; 03-31-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Crap diet + no excercise = fat. Simple.

Nobody should be obese period. There is no excuse.

Diet is about 68% of how you look, with 30% exercise and about 2% genetics.

There is no reason to be a at **** unless you have some sort of gland problem.