Default Re: Favorite Trash Talking Lines

"Here comes Superman!!!"
    "You can't be serious"
    "I think you need to wipe ya shoes, cuz you fallin all over the place"
    "Sorry, coming through"
    "Showtime!"

Saw a basketball once

I don't really talk trash unless I;m joking with friends, but if someone is talking a bunch of garbage with stupid lines, I will usually just repeat what they said in girly/nerdy voice when I do something awesome.

They usually stop after that.

The Truth

I don't talk much, but I will say "You can't give me that" to my defender if he leaves me open for a jump shot.

Raps, Jazz, and UCONN rosonviyavong's Avatar

Racist remarks always get the job done

Or just yelling out "Get the **** oout my face"

im starting to trash talk a little friends now. It's stuff like "what you gonna do son?" and "I'm reading you boy." Like just today I was telling my friend who really prides himself on D that I was going to get past him after he played some nice D initially... and then I proceeded to blow past him It doesn't always work out that way but I think it helps me focus a lot better. I don't want to say that then get owned lol. I always give credit when I think they make a nice play too tho... but I think it's nice to throw a little trash talk in there, it ups the stakes a bit.

Saw a basketball once

Yoo bro!! Ur blog looks nice, but i use my psp for internet, and cant download with megaupload

Can u plz post em with sendspace too, cuz dats da only place i could possibly download em. Dat would be really siick if u could.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    I sing.

Its usually R. Kelly's "World Greatest" but sometimes I sing whatever comes to mind.

I Go Hard In The Paint OJMayoDaFuture's Avatar

The Only Real Shit Talking I Do Is That I Make My Opponent Think There Gonna Win By Whining "Im Gonna Lose Im Gonna LOOSSSEEE" On Da Offencive End Hit A Jumper Then Be Like "Are You Stupid Im The ****in Best"

"NO BUCKETS!"
    "GUARD UP ******!"
    "WHERE YOU AT BOY"
    "WHERE YOU GOIN"
    "GET THAT SHT OUT"

few more that I cant think of rite now but they come to me in the heat of the moment.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Haha at OjMayo's post. When it's gamepoint, I would say "Good Game"/"Here's JOHNNY!" before I score it. When I'm about to score a point I'll say exactly what I'm going to do and do it(for some reason they think I'm lieing or something lol) like "Ok so this is what going to happen. Crossover then I'll blow pass you then I'll crossover again then I'll blow pass you again then I'll reverse layup kk?". If the other team decides to make some plays that I know will fail, I'll say an nba name accordingly. Like If a guy is going to airball a 3 I'll say "KOBE". If a guy is about to get stopped from hogging the ball from a fail crossover I'll say "HOTSAUCE". If a guy was about to fail a pass, I'll say "STEVE NASH TO THE RESCUE". There's alot more, since I just come up with it during the game.

Saw a basketball once Slimdunkin's Avatar

If i swat someone out f bounds or grt a real nice and 1, ill casually slap them on the butt and say "good try" or "maybe next time". Its really jokey and casual but it gets under their skin at the same time. The spank is a must and you have to say it cheery like your talking to a kid.

Saw a basketball once

Trash talk can get real cheesy sometimes, I like to keep it simple. I'm a tough matchup cause I take other guards in the post and use my size and body when I drive, and if a big switches on me I'm quicker and cross them up. So after a bucket it's just a "too slow" or "too weak" from me. I don't gotta yell it or pound on my chest, for me the trash talking is for me, not them. It's not about getting in their head for me, it just gets me in that zone and gives me so much more confidence.

NBA Superstar

"They call me the grand larcinest cause I'm always lookin' for the steal."

"They call me Home Depot Junior Sales Associate because I'm always grabbin' boards."

"They call me Neo 'cause I'm always knockin' down shots."

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    "They call me the grand larcinest cause I'm always lookin' for the steal."

"They call me Home Depot Junior Sales Associate because I'm always grabbin' boards."

"They call me Neo 'cause I'm always knockin' down shots."

Yikes.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Unless someone starts shit with me I'm very generic. If someone is being overly aggressive on D reaching.. and I spin off of them and hit a jumper or layup I'll tell them the classic "You reach.. I teach". I call my shots mostly though. Like I'll be posting someone up and say "Left shoulder" and hit a fade after spinning left. If a shot feels good I usually say "Got it".

If someone starts trying to play mind games I'll return it though. I can talk with the best of them if you piss me off. It's my Cuban side mangggg.