Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Can we get rid of negs?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    I demand that i get my reps back. You ****ing trolls are but only proving my point more! I've sent emails to Jeffrey and Steven about the matter at hand. I honestly didn't want it to come to this... But this has gotten WAY out of hand.
    You deserve them. You openly admitted in another thread you were trolling me to get a laugh out of it. Yet you think it's childish for people to neg you annon? Sorry but you are the pure example of why the red bars are justified.
    What's funny is you think that you don't deserve to be negged. That's like breaking the law and crying because you got caught and put in jail.
    Instead of reporting to the admin, why don't you clean up your act?

God you're pathetic.

homo

Why do you care so much Im ballin? If it's anything be proud you're not trying so hard to fit in. This whole rep system is a farce. These guys have known eachother for years and they have their own stupid internet gang.

Stand out. Speak your mind and be yourself. Keep your dignity. If people don't like you, they can go f*ck themselves. Who cares? Seriously.

Only the weak minded will find value in green bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It separates the good poster from the bad poster.
    Trust me, the worst posters in here are in the green. The most controversial and entertaining posters are in the red. Period. This is why ISH only bans green bar posters. If Theoo and Macho Man were in the red, they would still be here. Red generates traffic. Green bars are too sheepish and boring and can only generate d*ck.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

If you have a lot of green, you might be good or you might be bad. You have to read the spots.

If you have a lot of red, you are guaranteed to be awful. No one gets that just from spiteful negs. You can totally ignore that poster. It's time to create a new username and smarten up. Negs are good to highlight these people.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    If you have a lot of green, you might be good or you might be bad. You have to read the spots.

If you have a lot of red, you are guaranteed to be awful. No one gets that just from spiteful negs. You can totally ignore that poster. It's time to create a new username and smarten up. Negs are good to highlight these people.
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

Totally disagree.

The best posters that bring value and entertainment I've seen all happen to be in the red. Budadaii, silk, lakersreign ... they might be hated, but those guys were entertaining as f*ck. They were literary geniuses. They weren't afraid to speak their minds, defend their points, and can actually joke around here and there.

NOBODY, absolutely NOBODY that is a green bar can even come close to them as far as sheer entertainment value goes. Conflicts are fun; its a fact of human life, and when you can joke around online, be yourself, and not give a f*ck what anybody thinks, you can make the forum a lot more fun than stuck up green bar members overly obssessed with looking good and not engaging in a good debate because they are too afraid to be negged.

Green reps don't pay my bills or get me laid, so DGAF (don't give a f*ck). Period.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 07-11-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Agree. Your parents pay your bills and nothing will get you laid, so go on and DGAF (don't give a f*ck). Period
    See what I mean? This would be a typical come back from a green bar member. No wit whatsoever and as dry as a brick. Jokes are usually flat and you can see the struggle of a proper analogy (of course they tend to go back to "parents" or "mom" insults) ... this is typical.

Red bar posters joke around with finesse and eloquence; they hit hard and usually on the mark. They speak with an arrogant tone which aids the comedic value of a post. Green bars usually question themselves and you can see it in their tonality.

why do people care so much? it's really not that hard to get green. you literally have to be a big pain in the ass to pick up multiple reds

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Jokes are usually flat and you can see the struggle of a proper analogy (of course they tend to go back to "parents" or "mom" insults) ... this is typical.
    You don't seem to have a lot of respect for your parents. They're paying your bills after all. So what about starting to make them proud instead of considering it as an insult if someone reminds you that loving parents are the only reason useless human garbage like yourself can continue to exist while contributing nothing worthwhile to this planet?

   

Can we get rid of negs?
    don't worry... the admin here is schizophrenic to the point that the rep system will keep getting turned on and off every month or so... under the delusion that it will improve the avg quality of posts. (good luck with that, mr. admin)

anyway, repped. you asked a fair Q IMO.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    See what I mean? This would be a typical come back from a green bar member. No wit whatsoever and as dry as a brick. Jokes are usually flat and you can see the struggle of a proper analogy (of course they tend to go back to "parents" or "mom" insults) ... this is typical.

Red bar posters joke around with finesse and eloquence; they hit hard and usually on the mark. They speak with an arrogant tone which aids the comedic value of a post. Green bars usually question themselves and you can see it in their tonality.
    Yup, thought I was the only one who noticed that. It's downright AWKward to read sometimes. Damn fugazis