View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
3ptShooter
I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Fox news reports lies again

some of you crack me up. same old talking points over and over, but you don't do any critical thinking yourself.

the fox story actually said:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: An attack on the compound of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi on Sunday had to be curtailed because of journalists nearby, Fox News has learned.

British sources confirmed that seven Storm Shadow missiles were ready to be fired from a British aircraft, but the strikes had to be curtailed due to crews from CNN, Reuters and other organizations nearby. Officials from Libya's Ministry of Information brought those journalists to the area to show them damage from the initial attack and to effectively use them as human shields.
The curtailment of this mission led to a great deal of consternation by coalition commanders, sources told Fox News, but they opted to call off the mission to avoid civilian casualties.

The curtailment of this mission led to a great deal of consternation by coalition commanders, sources told Fox News, but they opted to call off the mission to avoid civilian casualties.

they were "effectively" used as human shields, as the british confirmed they were ready to strike but had to call them off.

whether the cnn reporter thinks they were or not, both reports included partial opinions, and the facts actually show the fox report had more valididty behind it. to say it's a lie is asinine (as was the report by cnn actually).

i know, i know... faux troll blah blah blah!
3ptShooter is offline   Reply With Quote