Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar

Default Re: Can we get rid of negs?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    You guys are seeing this wrong. Bullies. Thats what. Those bullies over at BTE team up in a bully mentality and pick on vulnerable posters! Destroying there once appreciated reputation points! Nothing good can come from this! And people wonder were guys like Elliot Rodger spawn from.

i agree. OP is right.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Saved the thread
    I do it for the kids Moe...

This forum is full of obnoxious ****ing nerds! I'm not fooling around on this one.

You guys are seeing this wrong. Bullies. Thats what. Those bullies over at BTE team up in a bully mentality and pick on vulnerable posters! Destroying there once appreciated reputation points! Nothing good can come from this! And people wonder were guys like Elliot Rodger spawn from.
    "Official ISH Fit Club"

- tard

This forum is full of obnoxious ****ing nerds! I'm not fooling around on this one.
    I hope a pack of angry neggers run a train on your loving mother.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    I hope a pack of angry neggers run a train on your loving mother.

You nerds are ****ing pathetic. I'm out, got to see my boys. Catch ya later losers!

Negs are bullsh*t because it allows these posters to somehow "get back" at a person they disagree with but are too stupid to argue and respond. I have never negged a person. Why? Because it's childish and stupid. Idiots like Leshaqtus gets a hard on over it because he can't argue worth a f*ck, so whenever someone says something he does not agree with, he can just neg them instead of putting up a proper counter argument.

Let them have their farce system. In the end, negs don't get you banned. Mods hate green bar posters because they are full of sh*t and they know it. Red bars are protected because they generate traffic through their controversary.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

FU Hambone ewe sux0rz +repped

Jeff just needs to equalize the system to remove/reduce the power of rep trolls. Each rep should count +/- for anyone who wants to play the game. You can still have a weightes scale but make it much more balanced than the way it's been implemented here, i.e a neg from a rep gang troll can be 10 pts or whatever, but a neg from an honourable red man would also cost points, but less like 8 pts. And the requirement to "spread rep around" should disclose how much more you need to spread it around duhhhh. And how about 3 or 4 per 24hrs instead of 2? It would make playing the rep game more fun for all

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Negs are bullsh*t because it allows these posters to somehow "get back" at a person they disagree with but are too stupid to argue and respond. I have never negged a person. Why? Because it's childish and stupid. Idiots like Leshaqtus gets a hard on over it because he can't argue worth a f*ck, so whenever someone says something he does not agree with, he can just neg them instead of putting up a proper counter argument.

Let them have their farce system. In the end, negs don't get you banned. Mods hate green bar posters because they are full of sh*t and they know it. Red bars are protected because they generate traffic through their controversary.
    Your tears are delicious

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust

Jeff just needs to equalize the system to remove/reduce the power of rep trolls. Each rep should count +/- for anyone who wants to play the game. You can still have a weightes scale but make it much more balanced than the way it's been implemented here, i.e a neg from a rep gang troll can be 10 pts or whatever, but a neg from an honourable red man would also cost points, but less like 8 pts. And the requirement to "spread rep around" should disclose how much more you need to spread it around duhhhh. And how about 3 or 4 per 24hrs instead of 2? It would make playing the rep game more fun for all
    OR, now here me out, we make those with green bars more powerful so we can more quickly put trolls in red to identify them faster.

I feel providing an option to neg someone in the Reputation system only generates hates and negativity! I think this forum would benefit exponentially by removing the neg option in the rep system. Promote positive behaviour, make friends, breed connections... Who agrees!

Reps are appreciated! Much love, your brother ISB.

crying about rep = negs brah

telling the negger thank you sir may I have another = pos reps

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust

you used to be able to give out way more reps in a day but the same 4 or 5 cry babies bitched so much every time rep came back that Jeff made it to where you only have a couple a day and also lessened the amount reds take away compared to what greens give.

and guess what? they still bitched about rep the next time it came back even though they would also claim they didn't care. Them all owning huge red bars had nothign to do with it.