Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: McDonald's Employee Arrested and Facing 20 Years For Spitting In Woman's Drink

Who the hell goes back to mcdonalds after leaving the drive-thru because their drink wasn't sweet enough? Twice even. I'm not saying she deserved it, but if it's me I'm not gonna waste my time driving back to Mcdonalds, and wait in line just to get a new drink.

Default Re: McDonald's Employee Arrested and Facing 20 Years For Spitting In Woman's Drink

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Who the hell goes back to mcdonalds after leaving the drive-thru because their drink wasn't sweet enough? Twice even. I'm not saying she deserved it, but if it's me I'm not gonna waste my time driving back to Mcdonalds, and wait in line just to get a new drink.
    Don't all McDonalds have free refills?

She was maybe acting like a biotch

Far out, that's crazy. Just slug the guy in the face and move on, how on earth does putting the guy in jail for any amount of time for spitting in a drink help?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Far out, that's crazy. Just slug the guy in the face and move on, how on earth does putting the guy in jail for any amount of time for spitting in a drink help?
    After the guy is convicted, all fast food joints can put the news article up in the employee area. Let them be warned of the consequences of doing something so stupid and grimy and unnecessary. I hope they do give him 20 years, let the next person think twice before they do something so disgusting and stupid. I bet if somebody spit in any of your drinks, you'd be happy as fck if he got 20 years.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

I don't understand why people get so irritated when Mickey D's, Wendy's, BK etc. **** up their order? It's the lowest quality of food so you should expect the lowest quality of service.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    After the guy is convicted, all fast food joints can put the news article up in the employee area. Let them be warned of the consequences of doing something so stupid and grimy and unnecessary. I hope they do give him 20 years, let the next person think twice before they do something so disgusting and stupid. I bet if somebody spit in any of your drinks, you'd be happy as fck if he got 20 years.
    Hey dummy, do you realize that's a human being you're talking about? 20 years means his life is over, it's a throwaway life, better luck next time...I know you'd think it's a good example, but this isn't a hypothetical situation, it's a real person that did something pretty stupid but doesnt deserve any jail sentence, let alone 20 years...fine and community service, that's it

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Hey dummy, do you realize that's a human being you're talking about? 20 years means his life is over, it's a throwaway life, better luck next time...I know you'd think it's a good example, but this isn't a hypothetical situation, it's a real person that did something pretty stupid but doesnt deserve any jail sentence, let alone 20 years...fine and community service, that's it
    def deserves a few weeks behind bars...

terrorist tries to blow up subway: 5 years
    black man spits in sweet tea: 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    def deserves a few weeks behind bars...
    You went from 20yrs to a few weeks, do you even understand the space time continuum that you inhabit?

I didn't realize there was an actual charge for this kind of thing. Malicious tampering of food. I guess you never know if the dude has something contagious that spit in your food. Otherwise? Fining the guy and firing the guy should be good enough.

What an idiot, he should have stirred the drink so the spit wasn't visible.

Also, how much damn sugar does that dumb bitch need? She buys sweet tea and then proceeds to pour more sugar into her sweet tea? I hope she dies of a heart attack soon.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You went from 20yrs to a few weeks, do you even understand the space time continuum that you inhabit?
    I just smoked one, I'm being more lenient and forgiven.

They did say "up to 20 years" so I really don't even think they'll give him even 1 year for this.

Honestly, that kids spit is probably healthier than McDonald's sweet tea.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

though 20 years obviously wont happen, i wouldnt mind them makin an example of this dude. for bein an idiot and to send a message to all the food servers who do this type of shit