Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: RocketsGreatness, Im sick of you.

He is super annoying

He is still around? hahaha

The Kid with a Million accounts.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Psh, old Maniak, starting drama, what a child. Although he was rather clever.

Tsk tsk.

Theres some posters in this thread I legit miss, haha. Then theres some that don't post here as much anymore and I don't mind.

I'm sure praising myself seemed funnier at the time, now it seems kinda pathetic.

4-5-6 DICK EM

Don't worry maniak, assholes gonna be assholes so you can't blame assy mcgee

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

He's ClippersFan86 right?

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    He's ClippersFan86 right?
    Nono, not at all lol. ClippersFan86 doesn't have any alternates as far as I know. He doesn't make threads comparing players on a daily basis and actually posts in the Clippers game threads. He's an energetic fan, but not close to RG in terms of being a troll or anything like that.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Whatever.

Hopefully this thread makes RG not post on here for awhile, thatd be a e-breath of e-fresh e-air
    I realize, said in jest... but you don't know the know-how in the arts of e- use. That was just... e-barrassing.

Peep this e-diot, there is only one vision[e]ry 'round these here parts, and it goes a little something like L.O.J. Come on, follow me, swallow me, if I fill up the bottle past the label that's a fee, that you must pay, starface puss he gay, B-Low the whale ho fu*k anythang that moves, last but not least GOBB got fired on his day off... well neega, sing us the fu*king blues...

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Psh, old Maniak, starting drama, what a child. Although he was rather clever.

Tsk tsk.

Theres some posters in this thread I legit miss, haha. Then theres some that don't post here as much anymore and I don't mind.

I'm sure praising myself seemed funnier at the time, now it seems kinda pathetic.
    Well to be fair, you think your post count makes you a 'something' here. That in it-self is a poor man's GOBB, and you don't want to go down that road. At least Zen was a cool enough kat that knew how to keep the funny when appropriate. His whole post count binge was not to be fam[e]iz, but just to fu*k with GOBB and stir up sheet a bit.

Nothing wrong with that.

You though... 50% of your posts are in the BTE... so you come off like an enhanced version of KillBot. I'm sorry, but you don't post enough in the OTC and your charisma drips like butter and it reeks of BDDS.

I got no beef with you anymore... kid. Back in the 'rep' days you and your crew made it your mission to keep me in the red... and did I care? LOL, I thought it was cute, sad, and pathetic. I got my LOL for a min there... then I realized it was some serious mind-rape on the childrenz and so I sent Jeff an email telling him to take off the rep system... and Jeff was like "well, let's see here, you're like what, 3 red bars? How is THAT accurate?!" ... so dude pulled the plug.

Yeah, I can pull strings like that. Back to you Manik... no beef wif you man. You seem like a chill dude... you just need to take my advice and better thyself in this here posting thang.

We all post here for entertainment... and to debate, share thoughts, interests, opinions, etc... and yes let's not lie... we do care about what others think of why, what, and when we post and for what reason.

This is not a problem for me, b/c I'm already # 1 at the top. There's nothing I can improve on, with the exception of my ultramodern kurrizmah pride cocky BS posting binges here and there... and while those days/posts truly suck, it gets me jollies off, so not a total waste. After all... if there was no a single soul here posting... I would still post here.

My playground. I'd bring my gimmicks back and have a tea party. Just me myself and I.

I did post the e- thing like 2 years ago, never really using it aside from then knowing its your thing. I used to type with z's like jefferson money as well.

I don't care a lot of how people view me on ISH anymore. It used to be a big deal to me. I'm just trying to have a good time.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

I did post the e- thing like 2 years ago, never really using it aside from then knowing its your thing. I used to type with z's like jefferson money as well.

I don't care a lot of how people view me on ISH anymore. It used to be a big deal to me. I'm just trying to have a good time.
    X-actly as long as you're entertained, does anything else really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Villain
    X-actly as long as you're entertained, does anything else really matter?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Nono, not at all lol. ClippersFan86 doesn't have any alternates as far as I know. He doesn't make threads comparing players on a daily basis and actually posts in the Clippers game threads. He's an energetic fan, but not close to RG in terms of being a troll or anything like that.
    He does hate on Dwight a lot and is on Blake's jock like he was on Yao.

Jeff finally banned RG. RIP Rocketgreatness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Jeff finally banned RG. RIP Rocketgreatness.

One does not simply ban RG