Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsCaptain

Derrick Williams and Beasley for Kevin Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAL OF THE DECADE!

Which part of that is funny to you? Williams hasn't sniffed a minute of playtime behind Love and Pekovic. Beasley is due 8 million next season and then becomes a free agent. Trade makes sense for all teams involved

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    beat you to it

I prefer Williams over Scola though. I don't like Scola's contract, and Williams is younger with more room to develop. Plus, how could Houston say no to a Dragic/Scola/Gasol combination they'd be like the all-star Euroleague team of the NBA
    Your post and razors post are terrible....Keep trades respectable or dont post.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
    Id like to point out the article does a shitty job on stats...why didnt they explain his starting stats?

w/e

Dragic is the better PG and I would like to see him with the rockets...If not PHX....

If not either....No idea.
    Identifying pauk's sock accounts 101.

I made this for you guys

You guys must get so badly raped by Pauk that when I ravish you....You think I am Pauk!!!!

FlASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just mention the word stats and the buttholes tighten.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    If I'm Houston I take Dragic. He has a REALLY special game to me. I seriously see Nash 2.0 when I watch him and he's also only 24 like Lowry. I'd trade Lowry TBH.

This

Btw tl/dr

Which part of that is funny to you? Williams hasn't sniffed a minute of playtime behind Love and Pekovic. Beasley is due 8 million next season and then becomes a free agent. Trade makes sense for all teams involved
    No, it doesn't.

- Williams was the #2 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. He just finished his rookie year and showed a lot of potential while trying to adjust to being more of a Small Forward. Regardless, the T'Wolves aren't giving up on him after 1 season. Thats stupid to even suggest they would do it for a SG coming off a career-worst season.

- Michael Beasley has a Qualifying Offer for $8 Million, next season. He can't be traded because he is headed for Free Agency. Minnesota is likely not going to pick up that Qualifying Offer and will let Beasley walk as an Unrestricted Free Agent.

Be a little more realistic.

The entire NBA isn't a feeding pool of talent for the Lakers to choose from.

Rockets send: Lowry, Martin
    Rockets receive: Gasol, Blake

Wolves send: Williams, Beasley
    Wolves receive: Martin

Lakers send: Gasol, Blake
    Receive: Lowry, Williams, Beasley

3-team trade that benefits all teams.
    That trade does not benefit the Wolves at all, maybe if it were only Beasley, the Wolves aren't going to trade a guy they took #2 overall a year after they drafted him, and they aren't going to trade both for Kevin Martin, come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    That trade does not benefit the Wolves at all, maybe if it were only Beasley, the Wolves aren't going to trade a guy they took #2 overall a year after they drafted him, and they aren't going to trade both for Kevin Martin, come on man.
    This is what I said....I guess that makes me Pauk though...

I guess that makes you Pauk too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    No, it doesn't.

- Williams was the #2 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. He just finished his rookie year and showed a lot of potential while trying to adjust to being more of a Small Forward. Regardless, the T'Wolves aren't giving up on him after 1 season. Thats stupid to even suggest they would do it for a SG coming off a career-worst season.

- Michael Beasley has a Qualifying Offer for $8 Million, next season. He can't be traded because he is headed for Free Agency. Minnesota is likely not going to pick up that Qualifying Offer and will let Beasley walk as an Unrestricted Free Agent.

Be a little more realistic.

The entire NBA isn't a feeding pool of talent for the Lakers to choose from.

Wasn't Jordan Hill traded after his rookie season to the Rockets because many thought he was a bust? I don't see how the Derrick Williams situation is any different.

If Beasley has a player option for 8 million, he's going to take it. He's not worth more than that.

Gasol is a star player in this league, still top 3 PF in the NBA.

It's okay if you don't like the Lakers, but don't let your hate cloud your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    3 team trade

Lakers get lowry scola beasley
    Hou gets gasol williams or wes john
    Minny gets martin

who says no?

lol balls out u posted that while i was typing. seems like a no brainer move for all involved
    Minnesota.

Listen, why in the hell is Minnesota giving up the #2 pick for Kevin Martin after he put up his worst season since 2006?

I dont see any way the T'Wolves & Rockets would ever come to agreement on a Kevin Martin deal simply because the T'Wolves don't have other assets that the Rockets would want.

Wes Johnson had a terrible season and he adds to the logjam of Small Forwards that Houston has. In the meantime, Beasley & Webster won't be back next season.

Wasn't Jordan Hill traded after his rookie season to the Rockets because many thought he was a bust? I don't see how the Derrick Williams situation is any different.

If Beasley has a player option for 8 million, he's going to take it. He's not worth more than that.

Gasol is a star player in this league, still top 3 PF in the NBA.

It's okay if you don't like the Lakers, but don't make the hate so obvious.
    Yes but you have Gasol going to the Rockets, not the Wolves. You're saying the Wolves trade Beasley and Derrick Williams for Kevin Martin, which is terrible for them. Derrick Williams is not Jordan Hill, he's a lot better and has more potential.

High School Starter

Rockets send: Lowry, Martin
    Rockets receive: Gasol, Blake

Wolves send: Williams, Beasley
    Wolves receive: Martin

Lakers send: Gasol, Blake
    Receive: Lowry, Williams, Beasley

3-team trade that benefits all teams.
    Rockets get raped . u must be a fakers fan numbskull

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Yes but you have Gasol going to the Rockets, not the Wolves. You're saying the Wolves trade Beasley and Derrick Williams for Kevin Martin, which is terrible for them. Derrick Williams is not Jordan Hill, he's a lot better and has more potential.
    Kevin Martin put up 25+ ppg a few seasons ago but had to deal with injuries this year. He's already a proven player in this game. Williams? Not so much, and he's never going to get his chance to show he's not anything more than a bust behind Love and Pekovic in Minny.

And it's not like they're going to keep Beasley after this season anyways. If their priority is on winning now, getting Martin is a good decision, just imagine Pekovic/Love/Rubio/Martin. Martin played a few seasons under Adelman as well, so he'd fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by disel
    Rockets get raped . u must be a fakers fan numbskull
    Every team gets raped basically....

Its Gasol for Lowry, Williams, and Beasley