Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    lol at some of you e-tough guys.
    It has nothing to do with acting tough. It's about the treatment that one person will tolerate. ANYBODY who initiates physical contact deserves retaliation IMO. I'm sick of the prevailing attitude in this country of a total lack of responsibility. If you do something, there will be a consequence. I can't walk around spitting in people's faces, throwing drinks, slapping, etc and expect nothing to come of it because that isn't reality.

i know people who are tough in real life and trust me they don't take kindly to laying hands on women.
    I don't take too kindly to it either. I'm not advocating violence, I'm simply saying that women shouldn't expect to get off free and do whatever they want just because they have a ******.

yes some females take advantage of the fact that men aren't going to get physical with them. the majority do not however and it doesn't justify assault. tripping an intoxicated female on concrete can end poorly even if you aren't attempting to seriously hurt her. it's not smart.
    I agree. He shouldn't have done that. But part of me knows she probably deserved it, even though it wasn't right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    If that girl was associated with me in any way I would have beat that dudes a$$ quick.

I may have even beat his a$$ if I didn't know her, and nobody did anything after a few seconds.

I understand a drink in the face will piss you off... but she didn't even strike him. If she had hit him really hard or something maybe I let it go.
    If you did, then 20 Mexican dudes would have beat you to a bloody pulp, and you would deserve every bit of it for blaming the victim instead of the agressor.

and you're a boring/sh*tty poster that probably just learned what irony was in 10th grade english class.

any other observations you wanna touch on?
    You just said,"lol at you e-tough guys" and you are saying this? Again, I find irony in this statement. Just because I disagree does not give you the right to throw me under the bus. Internet Gangster. I come on ISH to have conversation, not to get berated by some guy I dont know.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Put him in a body bag! Yeaaaaah!!

Hellbound

lol at some of you e-tough guys.

i know people who are tough in real life and trust me they don't take kindly to laying hands on women.

yes some females take advantage of the fact that men aren't going to get physical with them. the majority do not however and it doesn't justify assault. tripping an intoxicated female on concrete can end poorly even if you aren't attempting to seriously hurt her. it's not smart.
    As I stated earlier, and have many times in the past, there's a distinct difference between hitting a woman and beating a bitch. There's a world of difference between females and *****es. I'm clearly not wearing a cape, I am not Captain SaveAHo, so if they chose that pathway instead of the one of a respectful female, so be it. I probably woulda followed it up with an elbow drop too. Then flexed for the camera and did the Macho Man "OOOOHHHHH YEAHHHH" and walked off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Put him in a body bag! Yeaaaaah!!

Thats literally one of my favorite lines in that movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvXpLOzKeQ

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    As I stated earlier, and have many times in the past, there's a distinct difference between hitting a woman and beating a bitch. There's a world of difference between females and *****es. I'm clearly not wearing a cape, I am not Captain SaveAHo, so if they chose that pathway instead of the one of a respectful female, so be it. I probably woulda followed it up with an elbow drop too. Then flexed for the camera and did the Macho Man "OOOOHHHHH YEAHHHH" and walked off screen.
    I had something to say but forgot. Seriously, it is extremely hard to walk away. Trust me.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Yeah I agree my point is that every time a female is out of line it doesn't warrant a beat down. Sometimes people get drunk and do stupid sh*t (I know I have/do) and it doesn't mean they should get beaten up. I wouldn't be affiliated with a chick who would throw a beer on a random dude but I also wouldn't resort to violence if some annoying drunk spring breaker did that sh*t to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat
    Classic : " How can she slap ? "

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    You just said,"lol at you e-tough guys" and you are saying this? Again, I find irony in this statement. Just because I disagree does not give you the right to throw me under the bus. Internet Gangster. I come on ISH to have conversation, not to get berated by some guy I dont know.
    Saying what exactly? That you come off as a kid with little real world experience? Or you don't have a strong grasp of what irony is?

Saying what exactly? That you come off as a kid with little real world experience? Or you don't have a strong grasp of what irony is?
    When did I ever say I was a kid? Little real world experience? I have some directions, read before you bash.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I had something to say but forgot. Seriously, it is extremely hard to walk away. Trust me.
    Plus, everyone seems to be ignoring one thing. This girl was out of her comfort zone, in another country, with a small isolated group of friends probably, and a ****load of people that she does not know. When in situations like that, it's generally not a good idea to draw that kinda negative attention to yourself. That's like as a man, going into a hood other than your own, by yourself, and walkin around sayin "Man this block aint ****, yall niiggas weak as hell, etc etc", and not expecting to get laid the **** out. When you're out of your comfort zone and not in tune with your surroundings and one with your environment, you should not try to be Barney Badass. Chances are, it won't end well. And it coulda been a lot worse for her. The situation would have been non-existent if she had maintained her composure and politely declined if he was tryin to holler at her or whatever. He's not gonna go for a takedown on every girl that denies him, that's just silly.

Plus, everyone seems to be ignoring one thing. This girl was out of her comfort zone, in another country, with a small isolated group of friends probably, and a ****load of people that she does not know. When in situations like that, it's generally not a good idea to draw that kinda negative attention to yourself. That's like as a man, going into a hood other than your own, by yourself, and walkin around sayin "Man this block aint ****, yall niiggas weak as hell, etc etc", and not expecting to get laid the **** out. When you're out of your comfort zone and not in tune with your surroundings and one with your environment, you should not try to be Barney Badass. Chances are, it won't end well. And it coulda been a lot worse for her. The situation would have been non-existent if she had maintained her composure and politely declined if he was tryin to holler at her or whatever. He's not gonna go for a takedown on every girl that denies him, that's just silly.
    Bro the girl was at a spring break hub that embodies acting like a drunk retard. That's what spring break culture is all about (quite lame, I know). I highly doubt this chick would walk into the hood behaving in a similar manner. The vast majority of people in Cancun in resorty areas are college kids. Was she out of line? For sure. Should the dude have restrained himself? In my opinion yes.

Yeah, some kids from my neighborhood in 2006 went some Latin festival thing downtown in the summertime and asked if I wanted to go, I said hell no. 2 hours later, they came back looking like they went ransacked a first aid kit.

Hellbound

Bro the girl was at a spring break hub that embodies acting like a drunk retard. That's what spring break culture is all about (quite lame, I know). I highly doubt this chick would walk into the hood behaving in a similar manner. The vast majority of people in Cancun in resorty areas are college kids. Was she out of line? For sure. Should the dude have restrained himself? In my opinion yes.
    Well yeah, obviously, but I tend to be a little more reserved when I'm around a ****load of people I don't know, until I get a feel for the scenario and the environment and get comfortable. Clearly the liquor sauce plays a part in her courage/stupidity, but it's still not wise to attract negative attention to yourself outside of your comfort zone.