Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I think he shot one of the Cartel guys who shot up Teller-Morrow earlier this season.
    Thats true, when they drove in there he actually did shoot one of them

Gemma is not going to take out Tara. While she is tough and manipulative, she is also overly protective of her family and isn't gonna take out her Jax's wife just because she is manipulating Jax. Tara will live to see another season. It just wouldn't make sense to kill her off after all they have gone through in the past few seasons. Jax going back to ****ing random broads isn't a productive story line.

Clay on the other hand, has repeatedly committed reckless, stupid acts and as of recently, tried to kill his sons wife. There is no conceivable story-line where him and Jax can co-exist.

We all know that the beef with the Niners is going to be a big part of the plot next season. Next step is finding out how Clay dies, Lincoln Potters intentions and identity, and how the Cartel/IRA deal goes down. I guess you could also include the Otto/Bobby/Juice situation, and the land deal in things that we might see expanded upon but in reality, they dont have enough time to go too deep into all of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Next step is finding out how Clay dies, Lincoln Potters intentions and identity, and how the Cartel/IRA deal goes down. I guess you could also include the Otto/Bobby/Juice situation, and the land deal in things that we might see expanded upon but in reality, they dont have enough time to go too deep into all of these issues.
    All good questions.

One other thing I left that episode wondering is what is Romeo planning? He went through his contacts in Stockton and told Jax that Otto didn't make any deal. It was pretty obvious that Romeo was lying, but why? Did he just not want the meet to be stopped and he's not worried about law enforcement or is he trying to set up the club or set up the Irish?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    All good questions.

One other thing I left that episode wondering is what is Romeo planning? He went through his contacts in Stockton and told Jax that Otto didn't make any deal. It was pretty obvious that Romeo was lying, but why? Did he just not want the meet to be stopped and he's not worried about law enforcement or is he trying to set up the club or set up the Irish?

I think that's the main point. Romeo will come to eliminate the club now that he knows they've been the inline to a federal case being run against him. Jax will somehow fight his way out of the ambush next week. And then they'll use that us against the world mentality to try build conflict between keeping the Sons together and Jax and or Opie taking off. With Jax, Opie, Tig, Clay, and Bobbie all not really getting along one war or another, they'll all have to come together for the good of the club to keep them all out of prison from whatever Potter has on them now, and that will be the heart of the drama next year.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

I just read that Sutter is using a cover song of "House of the Rising Sun" in the finale. So you know sh*t is going to get crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I just read that Sutter is using a cover song of "House of the Rising Sun" in the finale. So you know sh*t is going to get crazy.
    Sutter is a genius when it comes to the soundtrack for this show

If Sutter is using it like Scorsese does it only means one thing: bloodbath.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

bump .

I finally realize where I recognized Potter from.

He's the reverend in Deadwood.

That had been driving me crazy.

Season finale just minutes away!!

Really interesting twist. Didn't see that coming at all.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Really interesting twist. Didn't see that coming at all.
    Yup. Seems so obvious now.
    This will probably fix everything.

Feel free to spoil it for me via PM anyone who has seen it already. I'll watch it later, but don't feel like waiting to hear what happened.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    Feel free to spoil it for me via PM anyone who has seen it already. I'll watch it later, but don't feel like waiting to hear what happened.
    I was watching, but the stream got taken down.
    I can tell you everything, but the last 15 minutes.

After all that they end the season with this?? WTF Sutter?!?

So now where does the show go from here? Clay recovers and most likely will now run off with the Irish in season 5 unless Opie was going to take out Clay and that's why Opie wasn't at church. The only great thing about this episode was Potter. He's by far my favorite character on the show now and there's still a mystery behind him because he was clearly looking out for Charming and SAMCRO.