Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Big Sofo Rejects Gallinari Dunk Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I know most americans think that it is the most important thing in the world, but there is alot of things happening outside of USA in bball and life.
    Wow.

Good college starter

This guy plays euro style ball. He isn't suited to the NBA currently. If he adjusted his game, he would start on plenty of teams.
    But he doesn't want to. he is still a millionaire star player in europe, the NBA is not important to everyone.
    I know most americans think that it is the most important thing in the world, but there is alot of things happening outside of USA in bball and life.
    Yes when you can't stood out in summer league.

You better stay in Europe.

Where you can dominate fellow scrubs

Like David Andersen

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    he tried to come to the NBA, otherwise he wouldnt have bothered showing up at summer league, and got no contract offer because he was getting dominated by scrubs
    he didnt like it. he was just checking the scene again trollomondo.
    Unless you are chasing the NBA dream, there is not much to like about the self absorbed NBA if you are already a millionaire and have a lifestyle that bends the majority of the USA over.
    Players trained outside of US like myself, are often trained in pure ball. Team first ball. You come to USA, and it is just selfish BS. Its all about $$$ and getting your own.
    Dudes like sofo say screw that. I would rather be in sofo's position than 99% of people in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Yes when you can't stood out in summer league.

You better stay in Europe.

Where you can dominate fellow scrubs

Like David Andersen

LMAO
    Sofo was disinterested in NBA summer league once he arrived. This is well documented. NBA summer league is utter trash ball. Yet he practically rejected whoever he wanted to.

If you know bball, you know Sofo could have played NBA. To think otherwise is just trolling or hating.

Good college starter

Sofo was disinterested in NBA summer league once he arrived. This is well documented. NBA summer league is utter trash ball. Yet he practically rejected whoever he wanted to.

If you know bball, you know Sofo could have played NBA. To think otherwise is just trolling or hating.

Like I said

Action speaks louder than words

He wanted to make the team

But had an abysmal showing

Excuses are for losers

Preach it brah...Smmer league ball is about the most atrocious basketball ever created. I tried watching that crap for a few minutes but my eyes started to get sore and I had to change my channel to WNBA

Like I said

Action speaks louder than words

He wanted to make the team

But had an abysmal showing

Excuses are for losers
    Yeah he losing it up big over in europe. More like pimping.

Actions do speak louder than words, I heard him rumble 'screw this' from the other side fo the globe and head home to the good life.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by madmax

Preach it brah...Smmer league ball is about the most atrocious basketball ever created. I tried watching that crap for a few minutes but my eyes started to get sore and I had to change my channel to WNBA
    This is where marginal players

And scrubs and rejects proved they belong

If they can't

Europe will recycle these garbages.

This is where marginal players

And scrubs and rejects proved they belong

If they can't

Europe will recycle these garbages.
    Why are you typing

Like you're making a love sonnet for posters

Please answer, moron?

Good college starter

Yeah he losing it up big over in europe. More like pimping.

Actions do speak louder than words, I heard him rumble 'screw this' from the other side fo the globe and head home to the good life.

Great at least he knows

He can't take his talent

To Tinseltown

Default Re: Big Sofo Rejects Danilo Gallinari's Dunk Attempt

Americans and wikipedia.

Sofo was offered 3 years and $8m by the clippers and turned it down, and went back to europe. He didnt like USA.
    I'm not even really a fan of the guy, but this is what happened.
    You have a legit link of this? Everything I have read has always been he wasnt offered any deal. COuld be wrong, it was last year when all this was coming out. Dont remember him being offered a deal

Also, looks like he really did want to come to the NBA and see how far he could go.

"I have always wanted to come to the NBA to see how far I could go. Most guys in Europe who have done well don't think they need to go somewhere else and try to do something different. They just stay in a comfortable situation.

"I don't think like that," he said. "I really want to try and see how far I can go. How far my body and my abilities will take me. That's why I'm here now."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5387846

Default Re: Big Sofo Rejects Danilo Gallinari's Dunk Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    how come Sofo never came over to the NBA?
    Clippers wanted to bring him over a few years after he was drafted but buy-out issues with his squad overseason complicated things so they waited until there was no more buy-out clause. As Sofo played for the Clippers summer league side, he seemed to be out of shape and greatly struggled on both ends of the floor. Granted, the Summer League is more of a guards show case as it is similar to street ball and Sofo would probably do better in a different enviornment, Olshey and Del Negro decided that Craig Smith was the better option as the backup power forward to Blake than Sofo would have been. Plus, with Kaman and Jordan up front, the center position was already greatly set as well.

This guy plays euro style ball. He isn't suited to the NBA currently. If he adjusted his game, he would start on plenty of teams.
    But he doesn't want to. he is still a millionaire star player in europe, the NBA is not important to everyone.
    You are generally a knowledgeable poster, but this and most of your recent posts are comparable to the trash that EuroLeague tends to post. What teams would he start on? And name the plenty of them as well.
    Last edited by qrich; 11-21-2011 at 04:15 PM.