Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default some stupid sh*t i did

So back a few months ago I was damn bored as hell without a life and made a catfish facebook profile , my intent was to just troll and have fun , well anyways I added some girls from my school and tried to talking to em , after a week I deactivated the account. Now im crushing on this girl who is one of the girls I talked to with the catfish account, we talked about how I disliked heavy metal and how my favorite sport is soccer/basketball, Today she over-heard me talking about the same two things to another guy , I was unlucky and somehow managed to let her know both those things about me so she probably thinks I was the catfish and yeah I like her and I think she kinda likes me back so everyone who read this feel free to laugh in my face for being a no-life immature fu*ker a few months ago

Banned

Default Re: some stupid sh*t i did

didn't read, but I'm gonna assume too much weed

Quote Originally Posted by tjgoHAM
    didn't read, but I'm gonna assume too much weed
    hahaha , nah not weed this time

Love Live Life

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Oh Haha. Hahahahaha. Aaaaahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    So back a few months ago I was damn bored as hell without a life and made a catfish facebook profile , my intent was to just troll and have fun , well anyways I added some girls from my school and tried to talking to em , after a week I deactivated the account. Now im crushing on this girl who is one of the girls I talked to with the catfish account, we talked about how I disliked heavy metal and how my favorite sport is soccer/basketball, Today she over-heard me talking about the same two things to another guy , I was unlucky and somehow managed to let her know both those things about me so she probably thinks I was the catfish and yeah I like her and I think she kinda likes me back so everyone who read this feel free to laugh in my face for being a no-life immature fu*ker a few months ago
    How old are you?

If you're in high school, I'm not making fun of you. You just have to figure out how to talk to girls. Don't try and cut corners doing the online creeping. Be confident and talk to her

lol thats karma.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

Waseem you goofy ass loser. Get it together man. Magic fans can't be actin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    How old are you?

If you're in high school, I'm not making fun of you. You just have to figure out how to talk to girls. Don't try and cut corners doing the online creeping. Be confident and talk to her
    Im in high school , its not like that brah , If you wanna say im a stupid shy infront of girls c*nt then OK yeah , but if you wanna say im so no life, socially awkward un-confident loser ass kid then nah it aint me

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Waseem you goofy ass loser. Get it together man. Magic fans can't be actin like this.
    Lol I dont really give a f about chicks they come and go , theres plenty of fish in the sea. Im laughing about this situation its actually pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You have an anime character on your avy

I don't think anyone spends much time thinking about a person they added on facebook and spoke with for a week. Especially many months after the fact. Unless she called you out on it, but I think you're just overthinking things in this situation.

If you want her, get her. Stop being a bitch.

This thread had plenty of potential.

Listen. Im guessing you're in grade school somewhere around grade 1-6. You need to be straight forward, tell her you have your coodii shots and don't plan on losing it until marriage. Girls like guys that are upfront and confident. Don't be a dweeb

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    I don't think anyone spends much time thinking about a person they added on facebook and spoke with for a week. Especially many months after the fact. Unless she called you out on it, but I think you're just overthinking things in this situation.

If you want her, get her. Stop being a bitch.
    I aint bein a bitch im just laughing at myself