Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    F*ck off with all this lobster talk.

BTW, IDK if you read what I said, but I really wanna get one this weekend. Should I have the place steam it for me or should I do it myself? Also, what are the best basic sides? I was thinking some rice and maybe some steamed veggies. I really don't know.
    Do it yourself, it's quite easy. Get a pot large enough to handle the crustaceans in question. Fill about 2in. with water and season with a handful of sea salt. Get to a rolling boil. Dump the lobsters in and put a lid on the pot. They'll be perfect in 20 min. Serve with melted butter (I like to add some fresh lemon juice to the butter to cut the richness) some boiled red potatoes, cole slaw, and some nice crusty bread. For dessert go for something with Maine blueberries.
    Last edited by rufuspaul; 01-05-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Schweinshaxe? Das schmecht mir gut.
    Should be:
    Schweinshaxe? Das schmeckt mir gut.

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    Should be:
    Schweinshaxe? Das schmeckt mir gut.
    Wie auch immer. Sie haben einen kleinen penis.

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

The 1 week out of the year that I'm in Maine I eat shrimp every day: steamed whole, shrimp rolls, shrimp bisque, shrimp risotto, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried.
    There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp in potatoes,
    shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Food of the gods.
    I replaced all your lobsters with shrimp. Makes you sound like Bubba:

Wie auch immer. Sie haben einen kleinen penis.
    Sie means 'they'. You need to brush up on your German, boy.

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

It is also the formal for "you". As in Sie (you) sind ein Sheizkopf.

You need to brush up on your German Bitch.

No way I'm gonna use the familiar "du" with a troll gimmick account. The appropriate word is "Sie" which you obviously know, Starface.

Banned

No way I'm gonna use the familiar "du" with a troll gimmick account. The appropriate word is "Sie" which you obviously know, Starface.
    why do u think half the board is starface?

What would you use with Ced?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Mac Donalds and mabye KFC.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

reading some of this I feel so UN-traveled.
    Never been out of the country. Don't know about foods and a barley even know about any kind of "good food" cuisine.
    I only know American and even the parts I like are crap.
    Don't eat Lobster or seafood at all. Most everyone I know says I am missing out.
    Even if I did go to Japan or Germany or anywhere I could possibly be a little girl about stuff and be like "eww I don't want to eat those testicles or mussles or brains or tongue or fishes .. . And that sucks because I already have formed opinions about that stuff and it grosses me out. In life though you have to at least TRY new things but...I don't know.. .maybe I will never eat sushi..maybe I will never eat bulls balls.. I don't know ..

I'm simple. But if I keep eating fast food and what nots my whole life I will become over weight ..

or