Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Deepest team in the NBA? Arguably best big man in the NBA? Man I feel sorry for you kids, adults, old folks. This Sixers team is going to punch teams right in their noses. Transition offense? Check. 3pt shooting? Check. Interior scoring? Check. Bench? Check. Defense? Check. Health is unchecked. Sixers are locked and loaded so I'm warning this board my ass you will kiss. Pucker up girls.
    I don't know about your rambling but I have never been so excited about Atlantic division games like I've been for this season!

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

This thread is funny.
    I like Sixers but I have a feeling they're going to be very, very inconsistent during the course of the season. GOBB better hopes they make it to June

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    With a top 8 SG/SF who was the undoubted leader of the team. I think people are underestimating how much veteran leadership will matter over the course of the season.

So again.. prediction on wins?
    I'm down for some sort of over/under wager.

Just out of curiosity.. anyone ever taken you up on a wager on here?
    Sixers 54 wins

I'm in a FF league that is in its 3rd year. All 3yrs were worth money. And ask Kblaze if I'm good for bets.

Iggy top 8 you say and Bynum is top what in regards to centers and big men in general? Yeah that's what ithought. Sixers will miss Brands Veteran presence. You're giving Iggy too much credit in that department to make your argument. Jason Richardson isn't a veteran? Solid. Bynum will grow into that role just as Iggy did, am I right?

Sixers not winning the title. But Conference Finals is definitely possible with this team. No question.

How are NYK over Sixers???? Your team struggled to get over them last season. What improvements were made because you lost golden boy Jeremy Lin. What? His impact was overrated huh? Kidd/Felton replaces Lin now huh? Shumpert healthy? Doh. Like come on you NYK clowns kill me. Joke of a franchise. Cant wait.

Only team I give respect too is Boston. Miami goes without question. BKN? NYK? Indy? FOH, and thats short for f*ck outta here.
    Your frontline is Turner/Hawes/Bynum. Bynum already has the "don't worry, his knees are fine" rumblings every time he gets a procedure. I'll stick with my Knicks, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Your frontline is Turner/Hawes/Bynum. Bynum already has the "don't worry, his knees are fine" rumblings every time he gets a procedure. I'll stick with my Knicks, thanks.
    Knicks lost Jeremy Lin and Amare/melo still can't play with one another. Stick with your disappointment errrrr team I mean.

Knicks lost Jeremy Lin and Amare/melo still can't play with one another. Stick with your disappointment errrrr team I mean.
    You thought Lin sucked so nice try there. I'll keep my center, you can keep Bynum. Chandler vs. Bynum's backup as he undergoes knee procedure 271 is a matchup i'm pretty confident in. (But don't worry, that knee procedure doesn't indicate a problem so it's ok.)

Local High School Star

Deepest team in the NBA?
    Only if you think like a retard.

Arguably best big man in the NBA?
    Only if you think like a retard or are named Shaq.

Man I feel sorry for you kids, adults, old folks. This Sixers team is going to punch teams right in their noses. Transition offense? Check. 3pt shooting? Check. Interior scoring? Check. Bench? Check. Defense? Check. Health is unchecked. Sixers are locked and loaded so I'm warning this board my ass you will kiss. Pucker up girls.
    Consensus probably doesn't look very good for you.

I like the sixers this year. They should make a huge leap compared to last year. but without Bynum... they still dont have a go to scorer.

why shave and wax?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i love how people watch the sixers play their team once and think they're experts on the sixers. **** saying boston is deeper did they not see our bench dominate their bench the other night? and our starters dominate their starters? "but we didn't have garnett" yeah we didn't have bynum who is known for man handling the celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    why shave and wax?

You're looking too deep into the male ass. That's worthy of a

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You thought Lin sucked so nice try there. I'll keep my center, you can keep Bynum. Chandler vs. Bynum's backup as he undergoes knee procedure 271 is a matchup i'm pretty confident in. (But don't worry, that knee procedure doesn't indicate a problem so it's ok.)
    So we are putting words in other people's mouths because we can't counter what was said? Is that how this works? Solid. You can't find me saying Jeremy Lin sucks. That's a fact.

You'll take chandler over Bynum?

You keep harping on Bynums knees. Who said they were of no concern? The only time his knees were shrugged off is when he went to Germany. That wasn't a big deal but you tried to make it one. Eh, anyway I said health went unchecked in my post. That doesn't imply Bynum knees are fine dont worry.

Nice try there. You're batting what Arod is in the postseason

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    He'd take Lopez over Howard as well?

I don't know about that, but Lopez does own Bynum.

24 ppg
    10 rpg
    3 apg
    1.5 bpg
    1 spg
    3 fouls pg
    51% FG
    83% FT

vs.

7 ppg
    5 rpg
    1 apg
    2 bpg
    0 apg
    5 fouls pg
    46% FG
    64% FT
    bynum > lopez

Default Re: The Sixers season will OWN

not sure if they would make the playoffs if they were in the west

Default Re: The Sixers season will OWN

There's no way Turner is going to play SF. Collins is not stupid.