Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Bo McCalebb (Euroleague's BEST PG) vs. Celtics Highlights 10-5-12

damn this goat f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking greek cracker euroleague got a major napoleonic complex for being part of genetically inferior race for basketball

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He wasn't a star in Euroleague. You are a ****ing moron. Do you even know what it means for a player to be a "star"? You ****ing think being in all Euroleague team makes you a "star"? You are such a simpleton it is pathetic.

Yes it does. Just as being selected to all-NBA teams mean you are a star in the NBA being selected to all-Euroleague teams mean you are a star in Euroleague. It means you are in the top 2 of your position and arguably the top 10 players in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes it does. Just as being selected to all-NBA teams mean you are a star in the NBA being selected to all-Euroleague teams mean you are a star in Euroleague. It means you are in the top 2 of your position and arguably the top 10 players in the league.
    No, it does not.

No, it does not.

Who am I, and everyone else here to believe? One delusional poster who everyone makes fun of and even has the monitor label as a "crazed troll" or the people giving out official Euroleague awards? Hmmmmm...let me think about that one.

Who am I, and everyone else here to believe? One delusional poster who everyone makes fun of and even has the monitor label as a "crazed troll" or the people giving out official Euroleague awards? Hmmmmm...let me think about that one.
    You are a retard. You are claiming that Pargo was the second best PG in Euroleague, "at the least".

The problem is that Pargo was NEVER in the top 2 best point guards in Euroleague. NEVER.

That is why you are such a HUGE freaking idiot. Good god, Sergio Freaking Llull made all Euroleague second team once. This guy MIGHT be in the range of 50th - 60th best players in Euroleague, and that is probably being overly generous.

According to your deranged idiotic "logic", he must be one of the 10 best players in Euroleague. Gezzus freaking christ you are a moron.

You are a retard. You are claiming that Pargo was the second best PG in Euroleague, "at the least".

The problem is that Pargo was NEVER in the top 2 best point guards in Euroleague. NEVER.

That is why you are such a HUGE freaking idiot. Good god, Sergio Freaking Llull made all Euroleague second team once. This guy MIGHT be in the range of 50th - 60th best players in Euroleague, and that is probably being overly generous.

According to your deranged idiotic "logic", he must be one of the 10 best players in Euroleague. Gezzus freaking christ you are a moron.
    Again who are we going to trust? You or people who hand out these awards? Being voted all-Euroleague 2nd team means that people (probably a mix of coaches, media, fans) agree that the player was the 2nd best in his position. Why else vote him on the team? You can't argue with facts. You can deny it forever but the fact is these players were selected for these honors because an official selection committee choose them. If there was an all-Euroleague crazed troll team it would be different but for the official all-Euroleague team Pargo and Lull were chosen. Sorry.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Two years ago Teodosic was voted best European player , only Gasol had more experts votes ( around 10 more ) but Teodosic had a lot more fan votes and thats why he won . So according to experts that give out the award Teodosic was better than Dirk , who should I trust those experts or people like fans on this forum ? So do you see whats wrong with your logic now and why Pargo wasn't consider a star ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Two years ago Teodosic was voted best European player , only Gasol had more experts votes ( around 10 more ) but Teodosic had a lot more fan votes and thats why he won . So according to experts that give out the award Teodosic was better than Dirk , who should I trust those experts or people like fans on this forum ? So do you see whats wrong with your logic now and why Pargo wasn't consider a star ?
    No, he does not see it. Because he clearly has no logic. gabepizza is obviously a retard.

Local High School Star

There are a lot of NBA worthy players in the euroleague. what's new?

He's not the best PG in Europe IMO, I'd rather have Diamantidis than him.

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    He's not the best PG in Europe IMO, I'd rather have Diamantidis than him.
    Replace Bo with Diamantidis and we would have/will never make the euros again and let alone be 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Replace Bo with Diamantidis and we would have/will never make the euros again and let alone be 4th.
    Different players, different needs.

You're talking about a different award. Best European player is not an official Euroleague award and is more arbitrary. All Euroleague team is an official Euroleague award. It's like claiming a player who was on the all-NBA second team was not a star in the NBA.

Good college starter

Bottomline is Pargo was one of the best PGs in Euroleague but he's a third string point guard in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Love
    damn this goat f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking greek cracker euroleague got a major napoleonic complex for being part of genetically inferior race for basketball

lmao
    And you I can see have some Hitler-ish problems going