Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

The San Antonio Spurs have sent four of their top-five leading scorers back home instead of playing the Miami Heat on Thursday in a nationally televised game.

Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green did not travel with the team after Wednesday night

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Wow...

Adbloock<3

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Pop trolling TNT!

not surprised, will be watching saints -falcons anyways

welll damn. time to bet on the heat.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

TNT, anyone who put money down already, David Stern, all pissed right now.

Pop is the greetest!

Wow, that is really disappointing. This was gonna be a great challenge for both teams to see where they're at with one an another. Pop couldn't just sit em out next game?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Stern and TNT can't be happy about this. Sounds very much like Pop picked the game he figured they were least likely to win and gave his guys a day off. Makes sense for the Spurs but the League picks teams to showcase on nights like this and doesn't want a starless team getting pounded by 30.

Usually I'm ok with Popovich doing this from time to time. But for a game like this, one of those "possible NBA Finals preview" games on national TV, and he sends his three best players home and another starter? Sorry, but as an NBA fan who was really looking forward to this game tonight, I'm pissed.

Serious playground baller Gabuyaux's Avatar

Pop

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Usually I'm ok with Popovich doing this from time to time. But for a game like this, one of those "possible NBA Finals preview" games on national TV, and he sends his three best players home and another starter? Sorry, but as an NBA fan who was really looking forward to this game tonight, I'm pissed.
    Stern is more pissed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Meh I was going to watch Thursday night football anyway

is he insane? This is gonna be a 100-40 blowout!

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

love it

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Wow Pop just trolled so many people. I wanted the Heat to lose tonight so the Nets could be tied with them for first. Dang it. Pop is the ultimate coach in prioritizing playoffs over regular season. NO other coach would rest their starters on a TNT game.