Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Get the fvck over the draft lottery.

Cleveland got lucky but no one else missed out majorly or got robbed.

Default Re: Get the fvck over the draft lottery.

Lakers got robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Lakers got robbed.
    its fine we will poach the top picks eventually... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Lakers got robbed.
    blame Swaggy P

I like willies

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I have never had any problems with the Cavs and felt bad for them when LeBron left, but I think I will now have a hard time rooting for them. If they are successful, it will feel gifted and unearned. They have no excuse for being a shitty franchise now and if they win, it will be because "they should have."

Thanks to nick young and idiot dantoni for fu.cking the lakers for the foreseeable future

la was robbed

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I have never had any problems with the Cavs and felt bad for them when LeBron left, but I think I will now have a hard time rooting for them. If they are successful, it will feel gifted and unearned. They have no excuse for being a shitty franchise now and if they win, it will be because "they should have."
    It's the cavs, they'll fu.ck this up somehow..

Like I said, IDK what to tell Cav fans if they don't make the playoffs next year. Especially in this conference.

Banned

The Cavs just feel like a punch of good pieces thrown in together but the fit and culture seems to be pretty bad.

In hindsight the Lakers are in a bit of trouble, will probably be in that 8-11 range in the West next year. Not good enough to do much, not bad enough to get a high lotto pick. That Kobe contract will really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Like I said, IDK what to tell Cav fans if they don't make the playoffs next year. Especially in this conference.
    point a finger and laugh?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

This.

Don't know why people are surprised. It's the same with the Oilers in hockey and they were terrible enough to earn those picks. Nobody likes a handout and when you have a team win 3/4 1st overall picks people won't like

People will get over it but in a few years if they become good whenever there fans talk shit it'll be like "duh you won the lottery 3 fkcing times"

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    This.

Don't know why people are surprised. It's the same with the Oilers in hockey and they were terrible enough to earn those picks. Nobody likes a handout and when you have a team win 3/4 1st overall picks people won't like

People will get over it but in a few years if they become good whenever there fans talk shit it'll be like "duh you won the lottery 3 fkcing times"
    Edmonton

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    This.

If you get a #1, #2, #4 over the course of a bad stretch, fine, especially if your team set out strategically to land those, including trading players for picks that worked out. But 3 #1s is unheard of, and to do it by pure luck after your shitty team failed to make the playoffs with a pretty good roster? Just insane.

Imagine if Clippers had Griffin (2009), but then lucked into Irving 2 years later, followed by Anthony Davis. There would be no excuse for them to not be a championship contender.