Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Da Mavs

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Suspension

I think it's pretty ironic that KG is so sensitive to a little trash talk (if that's what Q was doing) when KG talks more of it than anyone in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    wow.theres still little girls over here making outrageous claims calling KG a ***** and a girl and scared and all this nonsense? ISH has reached an all time high for trolls and haters. Way to go Jeff. A once great website for basketball talk has turned into this. congrats!

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/news/story?id=5107909

It all started b/c of Q. And only an idiot refuses to see that. Pierce was down, KG was checking over him, and Q came over there like an in-bred idiot with no respect, standing over Pierce and talkin nonsense, so KG defended his teammate, just like he was supposed to do.

You guys are ****ing idiots, and I'll leave it at that.
    You, my friend, are the idiot. With your senseless defending where your only tactic is calling people names.

It was unquestioningly an intentional elbow to the face (and then running away like the sissy he is). And no, no one was holding him, he wasn't trying to flail around to free himself and made incidental contact. It was a deliberate cheap shot. Just watch the replay (without 'Celt fan' vision). Automatic suspension. End of story.
    Last edited by Grey Dawn; 04-18-2010 at 12:02 PM.

eh, just saw the replay on espnnews....doubt any suspension occurs. thanks for getting my hopes up a-hole. jk

Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Possible Kevin Garnett Suspension

One player in the league is allowed to throw elbows to the face with no repercussions by Stern and Stu Jackson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTAMUZxfZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnnN5BMXwE

Oh the Bealsanity

Wow, that 2nd elbow from LeBron was brutal.

NBA lottery pick

Looks like KG shouldnt be the only one suspended. I knew Haslem threw a punch/elbow of his own, but no one here was talking about it. Haslem hitting Big Baby, with a ref RIGHT THERE. lol. Defend that, haters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Looks like KG shouldnt be the only one suspended. I knew Haslem threw a punch/elbow of his own, but no one here was talking about it. Haslem hitting Big Baby, with a ref RIGHT THERE. lol. Defend that, haters.

Remember that one guy yesterday, he was this poster from Dallas who was a Boston fan, and he gave up on his team when down 12 at the half of game one, then he came back once Boston got a clear lead and started talking shit?

I remember that guy.
    He was a bitch. He reminded me alot of KG.

Garnett should be suspended. But honestly I don't know if I feel like reading 'the league is out against the celtics' bs for the entire summer and beyond. This is the Celtics last year at the top and I'm pretty sure if he gets suspended and the Heat win this series, the whining will never stop ala Spurs/Suns.

I don't believe in favoritism either, by the rules Garnett should be suspended, and stop getting away with cheap shots all the time. Tough call.

Default Re: Possible Kevin Garnett Suspension: UPDATE: KG suspended one game

KG has officially been suspended for Game 2

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=5757

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

The ***** Gay-G got what she deserved. What a puss!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

He knows better than that.

Learning to shoot layups

Justice prevails.
    What say you Celtics homers?

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesighter
    Justice prevails.
    What say you Celtics homers?
    Whatever. We'll still get Game 2.

Life In Marvelous Time

Didn't expect a suspension or find it necessary but if that's what it takes to nudge KG towards some respect, then fine.

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

LOL - Gay-G and Pauley Pierce both been exposed. Their image will always be remember as the NBA's PUSS! Bunch of Fake Thugs!!