Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default According to North Korean media, North Korea advanced past the group stage

This country's lunacy continues to amaze me.

In the East Asian nation's alternate reality, North Korea - who actually failed to quality - advanced past the group stage without conceding a single goal. They hammered rivals Japan and the United States 7-0 and 4-0, respectively, but took it a little easier on China, with whom they share close diplomatic relations.
    There a video in the link: http://www.thescore.com/worldcup/news/536787

Default Re: According to North Korean media, North Korea advanced past the group stage

They did.

You weren't there bro. You weren't there.

Default Re: According to North Korean media, North Korea advanced past the group stage

This some Charlie Z type bs

oh my god.. thats crazy

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    North Korea is one of few things that are funny and scary at the same time, like Hippo or Scott Steiner.

so true

It might seem to crazy to us, but when your internet access is heavily censored and propaganda is the order of the day, not too hard to make people swallow it. Same things happened in communist Russia and China.

The US being the master film maker nation, just has mch more tact and subtlety in its own propaganda.

Love the Charlie Z reference, lol he's the North Korea of boxers

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    North Korea is one of few things that are funny and scary at the same time, like Hippo or Scott Steiner.
    I feel sorry for North-Koreans, bruh....

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    I feel sorry for North-Koreans, bruh....
    Kim Jong Uhn stans are nearly as delusional as Bran stans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Kim Jong Uhn stans are nearly as delusional as Bran stans
    Stop being stupid and understand there is a place to joke and a place to not joke. This isn't a damn game. People are seriously at risk. Bran stans are much worse and need help.

As far as I am concerned, they are playing in the final tomorrow.

   

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    It might seem to crazy to us, but when your internet access is heavily censored and propaganda is the order of the day, not too hard to make people swallow it. Same things happened in communist Russia and China.

The US being the master film maker nation, just has mch more tact and subtlety in its own propaganda.

uh, hey... it's not some kind of complex equation. they're raised on BS as little kids and those who stray tend to get sent to labor camps. research it as you wish.

lil kim probably scored all of N.Korea's goals as the primo striker in their minds.

not to mention, the US is many things, but i would say to you-- beware of overreaching assumptions, dudowski.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    uh, hey... it's not some kind of complex equation. they're raised on BS as little kids and those who stray tend to get sent to labor camps. research it as you wish.

lil kim probably scored all of N.Korea's goals as the primo striker in their minds.

not to mention, the US is many things, but i would say to you-- beware of overreaching assumptions, dudowski.
    I know it's not complicated and I'm aware of the ridiculousness of the situation as well as the unstable mental condition of their dear leader.

I'm just saying every country does it depending on how much they can get away with. Kimmy is just so insane that he's on an absurdist level.

   

I know it's not complicated and I'm aware of the ridiculousness of the situation as well as the unstable mental condition of their dear leader.

I'm just saying every country does it depending on how much they can get away with. Kimmy is just so insane that he's on an absurdist level.
    sure i get you, but i didn't just give you permission to go from point A to point Z, mister.

NBA rookie of the year

From stuff I have read, there are quite a few people (the ones that are relatively better off, but not in the government inner circle) in NK that realize significant parts of the government news is bullshit.

They find ways to get around firewalls access the real internet, but it has no real effect since everyone is too scared to do anything.

Also dont underestimate NK too much they could hit japan and south korea really hard. It would be the last thing they do, but they could devastate those two countries.

Meh, watch some WW2 era propaganda, we were just as heavy handed
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 07-12-2014 at 08:21 PM.

   

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    ...Meh, watch some WW2 era propaganda, we were just as heavy handed
    please. the US never took it even close to NK's (or various other countries') level. the mccarthy thing was the last gasp upon that sentiment, long ago, and for all that it still went down in flames.

please