Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
    3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Default Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Daisy who was eliminated from Rock of Love 2 is going to have her own reality show. She is having a open casting call online. So why dont we get someone on ISH on this show? If we get as many people to vote as we did the Shimmyfest, we should be able to get somebody here on the show.
    The link is:
    http://daisyoflovecasting.com

Lets get the next Mr. Boston on there

EDITED:

Are you guys sick of the same losers on reality tv? Well its time we found a new candidate that can lead by ISH standards.

Time to vote in JayGuevara:
    http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CuervoJones

WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE!
    Jay 08
    Last edited by dab0yech0; 10-29-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Hellbound

Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man.

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

if you're being serious, i'd vote for you. that'd be kinda cool seeing someone you know (to an extent at least) on the show.

This would be sweet. Let's do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara

I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man.

I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

Them: So why you here?

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Koscik
    I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!
    It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.
    Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell

Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell
    yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.
    kind of amazing how "in love" some guys can be with some chick they just met like 4 weeks prior.

Hellbound

I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."

I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."

Lets GO PENS!

http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/Matt

this dude lives about 45 minutes away from me lol

currently number 5 in most votes.

Hellbound

Aright. Imma do it. Because I have no shame.

Lets GO PENS!

hahaha sick. We need to get real gm to vote too..

let us know which video it is, and give us a link. good luck and you have my vote.