NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Who's at fault? "neighbors" cut cable wire.

i dont have all the fine details just yet, since im still at work. but basically, my cable(internet and TV) has been out since friday. Verizon was finally able to come out today to see what the issue was, but since im at work, my girlfriend stayed at the house. Verizon discovered that our cable/wire was accidentally cut by the "neighbors" gardeners on the other side of our backyard. (theres a best western there, and i guess it was during their routine maintenance, our cable wire hangs about the backyard fence)

So the verizon guy had to call for back up and are currently fixing the issue, or so ive been told. still being at work, i havent been able to ask them any questions about it at all. dont know if this is a simple fix, if theres a fee because of it, and if we are considered liable for this.

have any of you had any experiences like this? is best western/their gardeners at fault? too hard to tell with scarce detail? if verizon fixes it and thats the end of it, then no big deal (except having to live like it was the 90's this past weekend), but if there was a fee to pay, i am curious to know my options before i just pay it.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Who's at fault? "neighbors" cut cable wire.

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    you wont be charged.
    and thats the end of that. Thanks

are you a girl? you act like they busted a water pipe or something. it dont cost nothing but 5 dollars to splice and put back together.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    are you a girl? you act like they busted a water pipe or something. it dont cost nothing but 5 dollars to splice and put back together.
    verizon fios isn't as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    verizon fios isn't as simple as that.
    The gawds at Verizon fios are something special.