Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Rip Hamilton is a Bull

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    2 posters already replied the details of the deal. You're late, once again. Seems you have a grudge from another thread. Let it go kid. Its not that serious.

No disrespect....But what r u 12?...lol

No one has the ability to read three pages ahead...It's a silly point to harp on that...Just take the L and keep it moving...

And btw, you are an entertaining mofo....Keep it coming...

The irony is, I agree with you..Signing Rip does not put the Bulls over the top...

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    No disrespect....But what r u 12?...lol
    Yes I'm 12 because you misread a post no one else did. Good one kid.

No one has the ability to read three pages ahead...It's a silly point to harp on that...Just take the L and keep it moving...
    Huh? You quoted my post that didnt do anything you claimed.

1. I didnt sh!t on the Bulls
    2. I didnt sh!t on the signing

So why do you quote and reply to me what others have already? You're holding a grudge. Its that simple.

The irony is, I agree with you..Signing Rip does not put the Bulls over the top...
    So you agree with me Rip doesnt put them over the top. So where exactly am I sh!tting on the Bulls? What are you crying about?

By me saying 3 years sucks because no contract details were released at the time but I made mention "I guess 3 years isnt bad because he probably would have went elsewhere". Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. But you made it more than it was. WHY? Dont answer, I did that already.

You are lookin bad right now. Tsk Tsk

Yes I'm 12 because you misread a post no one else did. Good one kid.

Huh? You quoted my post that didnt do anything you claimed.

1. I didnt sh!t on the Bulls
    2. I didnt sh!t on the signing

So why do you quote and reply to me what others have already? You're holding a grudge. Its that simple.

So you agree with me Rip doesnt put them over the top. So where exactly am I sh!tting on the Bulls? What are you crying about?

By me saying 3 years sucks because no contract details were released at the time but I made mention "I guess 3 years isnt bad because he probably would have went elsewhere". Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. But you made it more than it was. WHY? Dont answer, I did that already.

You are lookin bad right now. Tsk Tsk

Nah...I was clowning your premature touchdown dance trying to sh*t on the Bulls for making a 3 year deal, when it wasn't the case...

And while we agree that Rip may not be the answer, I'm not of the mind of thinking that Miami is just going to walk over the Bulls. It will be a dog fight...I just think the Bulls need a bit more creativity next to Rose to actually pull it off...

Nah...I was clowning your premature touchdown dance trying to sh*t on the Bulls for making a 3 year deal, when it wasn't the case...
    You read into my post more than you should have. Your fault, not mine. And it stems from you holding a grudge from a previous thread. Let it go girlfriend.

Sidenote: Another Bulls fan said the same thing as me until it was revealed the terms of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    3 years/15 million. Honestly would of been happier with a 2 year deal, but I'm not complaining since we just got a top 20 SG without having to trade anyone. Successful offseason, we addressed our biggest need with a guy who is a solid offensive player and fits our team perfectly.

Rose/Watson
    RIP/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Boozer/Taj/Scal
    Noah/Asik

Not sure what they'll do with Bogans now. And we still need another big since we lost Big Sexy. Przybilla is at the top of my list to take his role.
    Guess you skipped over his and went straight to mine.

You read into my post more than you should have. Your fault, not mine. And it stems from you holding a grudge from a previous thread. Let it go girlfriend.

Sidenote: Another Bulls fan said the same thing as me until it was revealed the terms of the deal.

Guess you skipped over his and went straight to mine.
    Difference between you and e? One guy is saying why he would have rather wanted a 2 year deal, he thinks the Bulls made a solid move...

You on the other hand was playing the role of Debbie Downer, all too happy to sh*t on the deal with a weird kind of glee...lol

Difference between you and e? One guy is saying why he would have rather wanted a 2 year deal, he thinks the Bulls made a solid move...
    "3 year deal sucks but I guess you had to offer 3 or he would have gone elsewhere"

in themurphs world that means " bulls got pwned omfg 3yrs? ouch, they got RIPped off!"

Sorry your mind allows you to interpret things how you want. Like I said, this stems from a past grudge about a Bulls topic. So now you are looking to pick fights because GOBB hates the Bulls and everything he says is discrediting, dissing, hating, slamming the franchise. And I got this based off not agreeing with him over the Bulls having trade value for a Dwight Howard. He says Bulls dont have value, I say they do. Standstill, now I'll look deeper into his Bulls related posts and make something out of nothing.

Sorry but I just pulled your skirt up and showed the males here your snatch.

Let it go girlfriend.

You on the other hand was playing the role of Debbie Downer, all too happy to sh*t on the deal with a weird kind of glee...lol
    Nope.

So when you think about it it's really a great contract because this is a short year, then next year, then the third year we have the option. I would have much rather had Afflalo, but Rip's game and attitude fit perfectly.

The FO was in a tough place...sign Rip, or risk getting no one.

Rose needs to learn how to hit cutters better and with less effort....having Korver and Rip running off screens?

An x & o's coaches dream.

Now a Cavs fan again

Bulls have the best starting 5 in the league and will dominate the Heat.

Interested to see how he will fit in...
    Never been a big Rip fan, but he should provide some offense that the Bulls really need...

important thing is...which jersey number will he wear? 32 is taken by CJ watson.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    important thing is...which jersey number will he wear? 32 is taken by CJ watson.

I think he'll pay CJ or give him something to get the #. You would think Rip's money is longer and he'd try to pry it from CJ because it means more to him (been a long-toothed vet) but then again when you think about it CJ's been wearing #32 since Tennessee at least.

Who knows?

It's not about open shooters...It's about someone else on the team being able to get their own shot and handle the rock when Rose needs the help...

Rip is not the answer. But I will have fun this season watching my Bulls go to battle. I'm hoping we can truly address the issue by trading for OJ Mayo....
    We do have that person in carlos boozer. The bulls don't need another iso guy if hamilton can hit open shots. And what makes the team better is that watson can shoot. That's why I say when rose sits run the offense through boozer. Hell the second team has plenty of strong shooters with korver, watson and bogans (when he's right) and gibsons mid-range shot.

Now I agree, that if we could get mayo, that would be great but we aren't bad right now.