Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

bulls played well.
    knicks were a bit flat.
    good game.

Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

Props to Bulls for disabling Knicks to play their game. Knicks were turning the ball over and were not deadly from behind the arc which is the result of good Bulls defense. Melo would have helped a lot last night.

I think the Knicks lost the game when Tyson got his 5th foul. Ever since then there was no rim protection and combine that with Deng abusing J.R. and you have the reason why the Bulls won. Knicks just couldn't get stops.
    If they played better defense they might have been able to overcome Felton and J.R. chucking and win.

It was an ugly game but also an interesting one. Let's hope the Knicks will rebound tonight against the Nuggets.

i dont know why he didnt play brewer more. brew did a good job on deng.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Good overrule on the call. He was outside the circle.
    Just finished watching this game. This was not a good overrule. I mean it could've gone either way, especially with JR not completely set. To me, you just stick with the original call in that situation.

Also, I'm confounded by Taj's ejection. WTF was that all about? He gets a double tech and JR gets nothing for being JR for the rest of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Just finished watching this game. This was not a good overrule. I mean it could've gone either way, especially with JR not completely set. To me, you just stick with the original call in that situation.

Also, I'm confounded by Taj's ejection. WTF was that all about? He gets a double tech and JR gets nothing for being JR for the rest of the game?
    I thought it was a block. I also don't think he was outside of the circle either. Even though he didn't touch the circle his heels were above the line (same like he was touching it).

I don't think he was set neither he was outside of the circle. I was shocked when they overruled the call.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    He punched Novak on the head and kept arguing with the refs yeah wtf was that!