Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: NBA Live 07

^Stop quoting everything. There is a button called reply. It's pretty easy for people to realise who you were aiming coments at.

And no I don't follow you around, I come into a thread, and see you're being a total douche and I tell you. I'm your guardian angel if anything, with a sailor's vocab.

Try and use your head.

MaverickFan4Life
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    ^Stop quoting everything. There is a button called reply. It's pretty easy for people to realise who you were aiming coments at.

And no I don't follow you around, I come into a thread, and see you're being a total douche and I tell you. I'm your guardian angel if anything, with a sailor's vocab.

Try and use your head.
    I can do whatever I want

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickFan4Life
    I can do whatever I want
    I assume you mean men?

Banned

Why the **** did you quote such a big post? You didn't debate any points in it you stupid piece of inbred dog-****.
    THANK YOU. I hate it when people do that. Didn't even say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    THANK YOU. I hate it when people do that. Didn't even say anything.
    Let me play around with your avatar in paint. I want to make Brian black.

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

WOW such a heated debate about video games!!! Even bringing a little political BS into the mix funny stuff for sure. Anyways I have been a NBA Live fan for quite some time and I guess I never thought about it but it could be the comfort factor the EA brand name I have loved the Tiger Woods games and The Madden games so I guess I felt that the game play would be good on the NBA Live series as well and to be honest I have never been impressed with the graphics on the commercials for the 2K series but with people defending each with such conviction I just might have to pick up a copy of 2k6 since I have live06. The only concern I have is that I can pick it up at any video game store used for like $10. But I buy live and after tweaking the game settings and creating any missing players on my team

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Something I can't understand is why fans have become so passionate about the realism in basketball but keep buying Madden every year?

I understand that now that EA has muscled out the competition people feel the need to satisfy that football jones. Still though, why do so many people care about the accuracy of gameplay in one sport but not the other?

Cuba

The bad news: In playing a version of Live marked 90% complete, the gameplay was terribly disappointing. The ball physics are all over the place, even the most simple shots appear awkward, and to be honest, the game seems years behind the build of NBA 2K7 that we already have in the office.

From IGN....

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    It looks a bit interesting to be honest. But still impossible to get a "feel" for the game by watching videos. It's going to take a whole lot for me to switch out of 2K6. I only switched out of 2K5 because of the shot stick. Unless there are major changes, I will never get another basketball game. I'll wait for the ratings.
    Whats so bad about the shot stick that it forced you out of the game?? You do know that you dont have to use it right? I use the button for jumpshots and the shot stick for layups dunks and post moves. It gives you so many options.

Anyway, I cant for the life of me fathom why any real bball fan would choose Live over 2K. Is it because you've been playing Live for so long you're fanboyness prevents you from seeing the truth? 2K is about realism...Live is about anything but realism. To each their own but I just dont get why bball fans play live when 2K is on the market.
    :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by the truth
    Whats so bad about the shot stick that it forced you out of the game?? You do know that you dont have to use it right? I use the button for jumpshots and the shot stick for layups dunks and post moves. It gives you so many options.

Anyway, I cant for the life of me fathom why any real bball fan would choose Live over 2K. Is it because you've been playing Live for so long you're fanboyness prevents you from seeing the truth? 2K is about realism...Live is about anything but realism. To each their own but I just dont get why bball fans play live when 2K is on the market.
    :confused:

Play NBA 2K3 and tell me that with a straight face...

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PureElement
    And you have to put the defenisve rebound sliders really high and offensive rebound sliders really low.

my sliders are something like:

game speed 40
    fatigue 45

short range 30
    medium range 35
    long range 35

offensive rebounding 10
    defensive rebounding 90

I forget the rest but it works well, i get realisitic scores and results from NBA Live. I doubt Ill need to move away from the Live series.

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by the truth
    You just misread it. I left 2k5 for 2k6 just because of the shot stick. Without improvements like these, I won't buy another basketball game.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    You just misread it. I left 2k5 for 2k6 just because of the shot stick. Without improvements like these, I won't buy another basketball game.
    Oh no,the market will miserably fail without you.:rollingeyes:

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Oh no,the market will miserably fail without you.:rollingeyes:
    I guess I'm the only one that bought the game because of the new innovation. Once an idiot, always an idiot.

Intelligent fan

You're acting like you not buying another game is gonna hurt them. Once a clown,always a clown.