Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers (1-1) vs. Indiana Pacers (2-0), 7:00 PM ET

Kyries body-control and touch is among the greatest I've seen - and I'm talking about historically not just currently. He consistently finishes what should otherwise be known as lucky 'circus' shots. Except in his case it isn't lucky, it's like he has extremely precise control over what the appropriate spin should be on a shot, this precision control carries over to his dribbling too of course, giving him one of the sickest handles I've ever seen.

Default Re: Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers (1-1) vs. Indiana Pacers (2-0), 7:00 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Kyries body-control and touch is among the greatest I've seen - and I'm talking about historically not just currently. He consistently finishes what should otherwise be known as lucky 'circus' shots. Except in his case it isn't lucky, it's like he has extremely precise control over what the appropriate spin should be on a shot, this precision control carries over to his dribbling too of course, giving him one of the sickest handles I've ever seen.
    While this is true, he was below average at finishing around the hoop last season compared to the rest of the league in the paint.

9-2 run by the Cavs led by Waiters and Irving.

I usually hit open layups Project018's Avatar

Pacers Bulls Cavs & Detroit all in central division

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    While this is true, he was below average at finishing around the hoop last season compared to the rest of the league in the paint.
    Well it's just a very specific trait I noticed, not saying it has made him that much better than anyone at what he does compared to others - but he's got a tool or 'gift' or w/e that not many people who have played the game have ever had. Gifted players don't necessarily always know how to best capitalize on their tools though. But he sure does make nice highlight plays.

Horrible close to the quarter. George gets a dunk to put them up by 6. Brown calls a play and Irving passes it to Zeller and he hesitates to shoot, then decides to shoot because there's 2 seconds left and get's his shit swatted. I'll take the 6 point deficit

Waiters has taken 18 shots in 22 minutes

So many moving screens.

Bennett left too early and barely got any elevation there. That was not pretty.

Bennett's got no confidence right now, Kyrie better play the full fourth quarter and he better put up some points, or somebody's gotta start hitting shots. Our offense is absolutely horrid right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Bennett left too early and barely got any elevation there. That was not pretty.
    He's completely struggled so far in the regular season. He's literally score 2 points in 2.5 games this season. And he's 0-12 from the field so far this season counting this game so far.

After I entered the reply above Bennett missed another shot. 0-13 from the field so far.

After I made the last post again Bennett shot a three and it barely hit the rim. 0-14 so far this season for Bennett. The game is getting away from the Cavaliers. 13 point lead for the Pacers.

Good run at the end of the quarter though. In position to make it interesting.

This has bad the game is. Thompson didn't score his first basket of the game until about 45 seconds left...in the third quarter.