Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Nightman Cometh Shadynasty's's Avatar

Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko's AMAZING NBA To Euroleague Stats Increase

Euroleague just desperately wants to be loved... some sort of affection.

that's all that's going on here.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Are you saying that 13/9 against the teams he played so far will hold up for the season? He will maintain even those NBA averages?

You know, past the regular season stage there are actually more than 1/3 slightly hard games.

13/9 so far, might be 8/5 in top 16.

I also love you every one of you ignored the 681 to 4 sample size. keep up the good work geniuses.
    Did you just use some what-if scenarios to say that Kirilenko's current accomplishments are worthless because, what if, he isn't consistent?

You're still stupid as f***.

Quote Originally Posted by 7_cody
    Did you just use some what-if scenarios to say that Kirilenko's current accomplishments are worthless because, what if, he isn't consistent?

You're still stupid as f***.
    I am just laughing at how stupid you are. This whole thread will come back to haunt you fools.

OK, you are an idiot.
    Jeez, at least keep your lie going. If you're going to tell someone they're on ignore, IGNORE THEM. Don't reply like 45 minutes later

I'll give you another chance. I'll pretend I'm being ignored again.

Are we seriously saying that going from a higher scoring system in the NBA to the Euroleague, and scoring the SAME amount points, almost doubling your rebounds, tripling your blocks and shooting 10-15% is not incredible

Good god, I hope none of us ever become a GM of Coach of any kind of professional team
    Are you actually saying that those numbers are good considering who he played overall so far?

let me give you a little advice. VTB United League.

You might want to look it up before you completely humiliate yourself later on when the thread is bumped.

Are you actually saying that those numbers are good considering who he played overall so far?

let me give you a little advice. VTB United League.

You might want to look it up before you completely humiliate yourself later on when the thread is bumped.
    I'm not going to act like I'm an expert on overseas Basketball. I am not.

The fact that you think your league has more talent than ours is laughable. At first I appreciated your posts, because it's good to see other persepectives and to be reminded that there is great talent everywhere. But you're spreading this myth that Euroleague is far superior to the NBA and we're just too "stupid" to see it.

You have to lack serious basketball knowledge to watch vspan, for example, and come to the conclusion that he's better than the best of the best in the NBA. He's a scrub.

Spanoulis is not a scrub he's just not the best of the best in NBA.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    No he is not a scrub.

Scrubs are Skip, Luther Head, and Lucas.

If these guys are ahead of you in the food chain

Then you are a waterboy.

Exactly, I appreciate what I've seen of him as a basketball fan, but he is a scrub by NBA standards.

Exactly, I appreciate what I've seen of him as a basketball fan, but he is a scrub by NBA standards.
    I don't know.
    By the time that he had playing there, he was a scrub .. you're correct.

But think with me, what if he had the same playing time like Rafer Alston had or other guy like that had?

I ask you this, because one of my favorite of possible my favorite player is Sergio Rodriguez (he's playing like sh"t currently) but everytime that i watched him playing in NBA i thought "what if this guy had like 30 games with 30mpg?" he would be an average PG in my opinion .. better than Duhon, Ridnour .. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Jeez, at least keep your lie going. If you're going to tell someone they're on ignore, IGNORE THEM. Don't reply like 45 minutes later

I'll give you another chance. I'll pretend I'm being ignored again.
    LOL. Euroleague got owned so hard.

I don't know.
    By the time that he had playing there, he was a scrub .. you're correct.

But think with me, what if he had the same playing time like Rafer Alston had or other guy like that had?

I ask you this, because one of my favorite of possible my favorite player is Sergio Rodriguez (he's playing like sh"t currently) but everytime that i watched him playing in NBA i thought "what if this guy had like 30 games with 30mpg?" he would be an average PG in my opinion .. better than Duhon, Ridnour .. etc.
    You could be right about the potential to be average, but that's not saying much. IMO there's a reason they aren't getting their minutes.

You could be right about the potential to be average, but that's not saying much. IMO there's a reason they aren't getting their minutes.
    Why wasn't Arenas getting minutes when he came to NBA? Just one example.
    It's most of the times a matter of opportunity in my opinion, but that's just me.

In terms of europeans playing in NBA, it's weird sometimes. Potential is the main factor, totally.

Since this forum is obsessed with making up nonsense about how Andrei Kirilenko, Nicolas Batum, and Jordan Farmar are "dominating and destroying the Euroleague", and are "the GOATs in Euroleague history", based solely on early season PIR stats (Euroleague MVP of the Week).............

It is time to destroy this current and newest myth that NBA only fans have created. By listing all of the games in which previous Euroleague MVPs of the Week had higher PIR scores. Keep in mind that this does NOT include all the players that were not MVP of the Week, and also had higher scores.

There are plenty of other Euroleague players that also had higher PIR scores than the high scores for Kirilenko, Farmar, Barum, but that did not win the MVP that Week, because their PIR score for that game was not the highest in the league that week. Remember that there are only 10 games in the Euroleague regular season, and that the maximum number of games a team could play in the Euroleague in a season is 23. So do NOT confuse this with the amount of games available to be played in the NBA.

This shows just how completely and totally common these games and stats really are.This includes ONLY Euroleague games played since the 2000-01 season.

2000-01

Week 1: Panagiotis Liadelis - 42 ranking
    Week 3: Milenko Topić - 39 ranking
    Week 4: Dejan Toma

Banned

Spamming the same post in multiple threads, Euroleague? Mommy never showed you much love or affection?