Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

Quote Originally Posted by cartmanclone
    Once I went to Jack in the Box and ordered two ciabattas,, I ate one and then took the second one back to the hotel and put it underneath my bed, at 6 am woke up, and ate it without a second thought and before doing anything else

what about yall
    20 white castle burgers...

ate a 16 inch pizza (numberus occasions)

the tripple by-pass burger (or the triple stack at Wendy's) numerious times

Quote Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
    DOUBLE big mac? Whats that? That sounds crazy haha.
    I actually saw one of those in Toronto....its basically a big mack with 4 burger patties I was afraid to eat it thought I would die

the dinner my friends and i had at ditka's restaurant in chicago for a bachelor party was pretty glutonous.

we had a solid portion of the best ribs i've ever had for the appetizer, bloody mary's with shrimp coctail in them, salads, pretty good size filet, sides, desserts... one of those dinners where they just keep the courses coming..

and it was open bar, so having a beer, bloody mary (ditka style), glass of wine, and an additional cocktail in front of you was pretty much standard.

Quote Originally Posted by SayTownRy
    the dinner my friends and i had at ditka's restaurant in chicago for a bachelor party was pretty glutonous.

we had a solid portion of the best ribs i've ever had for the appetizer, bloody mary's with shrimp coctail in them, salads, pretty good size filet, sides, desserts... one of those dinners where they just keep the courses coming..

and it was open bar, so having a beer, bloody mary (ditka style), glass of wine, and an additional cocktail in front of you was pretty much standard.
    you know I havent been there yet....is it any good?

College star

Talking Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Sounds so wrong
    I shoulda added Thats what she said to the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    you know I havent been there yet....is it any good?
    yeah i loved it. the ribs really were the best i've ever had. if you go you gotta try them. you could pull all the meat off the bone with the slightest tug. the steak was up there in quality too. the weight of the knife alone was enough to cut through the meat with a gentle sawing motion. and coach ditka came up and shook hands/posed for pics too which was awesome!

that said, being in chicago you definitely have your choice of premium steakhouses, so while i highly recommend it as someone who was only in chicago for a long weekend, i can't say with absolute certainty that it's the best yall got for the money.

the groom to be was a huge bears fan so that was our main reason in going there, but overall everyone was very impressed. it was good enough that if i go back to chicago i'll probably just go there instead of browsing the rest of the steakhouses there.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Bump.gif

One time I was hungry at 3 in the morning. There was nothing on the fridge so I walked like 4 blocks to the closest gas station. Bought some hot fries.

One time I ate a large Big Mac meal at McDonalds. Had to wait on a friend so ordered the 20 pc chicken nuggets. Ate them all.

Discuss.

Good High School Starter SmackOrH.A.K's Avatar

I've eaten 100 shrimps once a year for the last 3 years at Red Lobster's all you can eat shrimp. With a salad, baked potatoe, and some of those bisquits.

I've had 2 chickfila sandwiches, large fries, large chocolate milkshake and a soda once.

I've been to Golden Corral numerous times and eaten steak, fried chicken, fajitas, and shit loads of desserts in one meal.

I've been 230lb three times in my life. I lose weight but then it's really easy for me to gain weight. I'll gain like 10lb if I don't exercise for a week. So every semester I turn into a fat fuck during finals. :/

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

She was like 280 pounds, take or give...

20 chicken.wings+fries+half.a.bottle of tequila+few beers+1 tostino pizza+ 3$ bag of funyons+1 choco.taco

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Was playing ball with my friend in NJ once and worked up a beastly appetite. Went to sizzlers and ordered a half rack of ribs, some fried chicken, two tacos, and a salad. Then a couple hours later while we were chillin at the house, I somehow felt the urge to walk about a mile to go to the Dunkin' Donuts at midnight and order a half dozen shitty leftover donuts. Walked out of the store with the box and finished 5 of them during the walk back to my boy's house

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Once ate a whole box of Reese's cereal in one sitting.

NBA rookie of the year

Self-titty-****ing.

Fire Dwane Casey

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    your mom

After I blazed, I munched an entire large bacon, pepperoni, and ham toppings pizza, and drank a large vanilla milk shake.