Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Reggie Evans "Lebron is no different than Blatche"

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    randy moss does it, now reggie evans..it proves my point

athletes dont stan fellow athletes like the media brainwashes fans to do.

to these athletes, lebron is a guy you have to stop, aint no time to suck his dick like people on the internet would.
    athletes respect skills not stats

that's why everybody in the league give their props to kobe but a lot of guys will dog Lebron.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I wonder what the response to saying something like that during a lockout season would be. Imagine him on Jordans team...or Bird...or Kobe....saying the playoffs dont matter?

Was he saying that to Chris Paul in the playoffs? Was he going half hearted? No? Then how does it not matter now?

Not even a sore losers mentality to me. Just a straight up losers way of looking at it. Derrick Rose went down trying his best to win. Kobe wanted that W as bad as any. You could see the hurt in Durants eyes walking off losing in the finals.

But Reggie Evans thinks it doesnt count?

Nobody id want on my team thinks any playoff game doesnt count.

That people would cosign it after rooting like hell for their team to win is weak....

The only people saying that the short season doesnt count should be people who had no interest in who won it while it was going on. Dont decide once your team loses it doesnt count. Dont care from the jump if its sincere.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

to these athletes, lebron is a guy you have to stop, aint no time to suck his dick like people on the internet would.

Not sure who the bigger Idiot is Moss or Evans at Least Moss is hyping himself up while Evans is Hyping a teammate cause he is not even confident enough in his own talent. Evans is like the Kid who talks smack and yaps in your ear than U confront him and he says U have a problem with Me and gets his big brother to fight his battle.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Moss was just as out of line saying he was better than Rice. Moss was always a glorifed one trick pony. Rice is arguably the best player in NFL history

Saw a basketball once Rick Kamla's Avatar

Really means nothing coming from a scrub on a irrelevant team that's going nowhere.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

LeGod, making scrubs mad since 03.

I usually hit open layups

While Reggie was flopping last playoffs and missing free throws, Lebron was flopping and balling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I wonder what the response to saying something like that during a lockout season would be. Imagine him on Jordans team...or Bird...or Kobe....saying the playoffs dont matter?

Was he saying that to Chris Paul in the playoffs? Was he going half hearted? No? Then how does it not matter now?

Not even a sore losers mentality to me. Just a straight up losers way of looking at it. Derrick Rose went down trying his best to win. Kobe wanted that W as bad as any. You could see the hurt in Durants eyes walking off losing in the finals.

That people would cosign it after rooting like hell for their team to win is weak....

The only people saying that the short season doesnt count should be people who had no interest in who won it while it was going on. Dont decide once your team loses it doesnt count. Dont care from the jump if its sincere.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Well put sir.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Evans just got his team blown out tonite.

NBA sixth man of the year

I agree with you. Nothing worse than these d!ckriding fans in here defending this man's honor like this dude gives a **** about you. You saw the video of the white dude trying to dap-up Lebron and RG3, lol....Seriously, these are grown ass men, they aren't getting paid to kiss the ass of their competition. They have to try to win any way possible and that also means mentally. Lebron is known to be mentally weak at times in his career so maybe Evans is trying to get in his head....Its sure getting in the heads of his stans....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Respect.
    Really mr Kobetard? Your braincells cant even comprehend that this comment disrespects Kobe even more than it does Lebron? Even though its understandable agreements of butthurt Kobetards in this thread for Reggies comments (without thinking what that comment means, it was Lebrons name so who cares), it doesnt just disrespect Lebron... he used only Lebron because he is the current known best player in the world who just got a championship, it disrespects any player who wants to win and wins, who puts up all that work ethic his entire life to become as good he could possibly be to give him and his team the best which could potentially translate them closer towards that championship... which is the only thing that matters for a team and the only thing a team is fighting for.... and Kobe got 5 of those.... 5 of those which you and your friends use as the only criteria to boost Kobes legacy to even GOAT status.... This comment disrespects Kobes career exactly 4 x more...

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

PJ Carlesimo: LeBron is as good as Michael Jordan
    Reggie Evans: LeBron is no different than Andray Blatche

Seems the coach and the player are not on the same page.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Really mr Kobetard? Your braincells cant even comprehend that this comment disrespects Kobe even more than it does Lebron? Even though its understandable agreements of butthurt Kobetards in this thread for Reggies comments (without thinking what that comment means, it was Lebrons name so who cares), it doesnt just disrespect Lebron... he used only Lebron because he is the current known best player in the world who just got a championship, it disrespects any player who wants to win and wins, who puts up all that work ethic his entire life to become as good he could possibly be to give him and his team the best which could potentially translate them closer towards that championship... which is the only thing that matters for a team and the only thing a team is fighting for.... and Kobe got 5 of those.... 5 of those which you and your friends use as the only criteria to boost Kobes legacy to even GOAT status.... This comment disrespects Kobes career exactly 4 x more...
    yet Kobe still gets more all star votes and sells more merchandises

Lebron isn't popular outside of the US. He's got no international appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    PJ Carlesimo: LeBron is as good as Michael Jordan
    link?