Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default KD sign&trade? To NYK?

From Windy this morning https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic..._8061_29356049

For RJ Barrett + Knox + Ntilikina (I'll be nice to NYK and take him off your hands and let them keep crazy MRob) + future picks? Get it done Myers.

Default Re: KD sign&trade? To NYK?

Sounds like BS to me.

KD is unrestricted, probably wants all the help when he gets there. Was never about the money.

Why would KD help the Warriors and hurt the team he moves to?

If fatass blowhorst is reporting this he can go and f himself.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    KD is unrestricted, probably wants all the help when he gets there. Was never about the money.
    That's what I thought too and makes sense. But, maybe after his injury, he started thinking "$50m extra doesn't sound too bad"?

50 mil after taxes and fees comes to like 20 mil in ur pocket, real money for these players are in endorsements

Oh and that fat f**k pulls some shit out his ass and it makes headlines all over 3rd rate sites
    Last edited by bluechox2; 06-20-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Not even sure if this is allowed by the NBA. But ESPN NY has already refuted it, saying its a GSW front office guy floating out the idea to see if they can get an asset from the Knicks

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak

For RJ Barrett + Knox + Ntilikina (I'll be nice to NYK and take him off your hands and let them keep crazy MRob) + future picks? Get it done Myers.

Why do you use drugs? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Why do you use drugs? Why?
    Only drug I take is peyote to open up my third eye to achieve enlightenment.

GSW window is done w/ this group. If KD and Klay both get re-signed, GSW won't have them all back til 2020-21. And by then, all of their Big 4 (or Big 3 if they let Dray go) will be 31+ years old. And 90%+ of the salary cap will be for KD, Klay, and Steph until 2 seasons later when Steph's contract is up.

So 2020-21 and 2021-22 are wash seasons too. 3 old dudes, 2 of which coming off major injuries, w/o any depth?

Ok, so 2022-23. Let's say Steph re-signs for cheap so they can get depth. He's now 35, relegated to just a spot up shooter since he'll have lost a step. Klay and KD are also 33-34. Tell me, when was the last time an NBA champ won w/ all their stars over 30? I'll give you the Mavs, but they were an anomaly on a variety of levels. But before then? The Bulls. You can't win, especially in today's game, w/ ONLY old guys. Need young stars, late-20s at the oldest.

So in closure, they NEED to plan for a rebuild already. If not a re-tooling (Tobias Harris, Bojan, etc).
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 06-20-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
    Only drug I take is peyote to open up my third eye to achieve enlightenment.

GSW window is done w/ this group. If KD and Klay both get re-signed, GSW won't have them all back til 2020-21. And by then, all of their Big 4 (or Big 3 if they let Dray go) will be 31+ years old. And 90%+ of the salary cap will be for KD, Klay, and Steph until 2 seasons later when Steph's contract is up.

So 2020-21 and 2021-22 are wash seasons too. 3 old dudes, 2 of which coming off major injuries, w/o any depth?

Ok, so 2022-23. Let's say Steph re-signs for cheap so they can get depth. He's now 35, relegated to just a spot up shooter since he'll have lost a step. Klay and KD are also 33-34. Tell me, when was the last time an NBA champ won w/ all their stars over 30? I'll give you the Mavs, but they were an anomaly on a variety of levels. But before then? The Bulls. You can't win, especially in today's game, w/ ONLY old guys. Need young stars, late-20s at the oldest.

So in closure, they NEED to plan for a rebuild already. If not a re-tooling (Tobias Harris, Bojan, etc).
    https://youtu.be/yzABFTd1sOg

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth