Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups adizm_55's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    ****ing kobe, breaking his own nose with wades hand so he can have an excuse for missing shots due to injuries
    And try to look good during an all star game. How dare he.

This dude Wade is PATHETIC. Gets completely left in the dust by a 33 year old Kobe and tries to save face by committing a hard playoff foul on him during an ALL-STAR GAME.

I guess it really sucks always being overshadowed by Kobe. Dude is MAD jelly. Hope Kobe drops 40 on his ass next Sunday.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    Seriously. When I'm busting your ass on the court and you said that to me, fist a cuffs will ensue.

That's exactly what would happen and only those of us who have actually played sports know that. Real easy to sit behind a computer talking all that fake a** wannbe e-thug hot garbage, when you have no clue of what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    That's exactly what would happen and only those of us who have actually played sports know that. Real easy to sit behind a computer talking all that fake a** wannbe e-thug hot garbage, when you have no clue of what you're talking about

You play with Kobe's balls. I really don't like you @$$hole. You have a huge vendetta againts LeBron.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    ****ing kobe, breaking his own nose with wades hand so he can have an excuse for missing shots due to injuries
    Way to spin sh!t WAYYY the f@ck out of proportion, like you normally do. I'm looking at it simply from a "basic basketball move" perspective, but you want to take it to extremes like usual.

The move he was "attempting" to do also gave Howard enough time to close in on him, which also could've been avoided by going straight up after the spin.

"Watch the games" right? Ain't that what you always say?

Reggie said it was a pretty good foul by Wade. Wade is not a dirty player. It was a heat of the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKeiXktTvN4

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You play with Kobe's balls. I really don't like you @$$hole. You have a huge vendetta againts LeBron.

The truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-27-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Reggie said it was a pretty good foul by Wade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKeiXktTvN4
    A nice way of saying it was excessive for an all star game. Then went on to comment how Wade hadn't even ventured over to Bryant to see if he was okay. Resentment for Bryant leaking out in his physical foul.

Local High School Star

I hope the Heat role players break his shooting arms. That's gonna prevent him from leading the league in shot jacking per game. I hope Bynum get traded next week. He's gonna average over 22 ppg with the Orlando Magic. Poor Dwight Howard. I don't think he's gonna average over 16 ppg with the Lakers.
    You're insane

Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

I am not even a huge fan of Wade, but he passed the Olympic Style Drug test. The NBA also have a strict drug testing. Rashard Lewis was suspended a couple of years ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4381822
    Passing it means nothing if the tests are not strict. Off and on season random testing would do wonders.

Right now, guys can go on a cycle and be well under elevated test levels before the test.

Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

BTW, go back and look at their olympic beijing bodies. Everyone looks noticeably smaller.

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

It's just real sad we have to go into yet another debate on who's better because of this hard foul...Wade wasn't trying to hurt him and it was a good foul. I approve of it, this how the all-star game should be: competitive. At the same time, the ASG is for fun, so are we really cussin' back and forth at each other again?

Decent college freshman

at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.
    Future positive repped. Kobe is also one of the dirtiest players in the game.