Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: We're flying Stealth Bombers over South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    North Korea has NO allies that would come to their aid in an armed conflict. Literally zero. I know people like to pretend WW3 is coming and get a hard on but this would be North Korea vs. literally everyone, including their allies in China.
    You know very little about foreign affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    North Korea aiming its rockets at the US is sort of equivalent to me aiming my erect pecker in the direction of the Playboy Mansion. And the sad truth here is my payload will probably come closer to hitting its target than theirs will.
    Except N. Korea packs a larger arsenal of weapons than your small pecker. This is as real as it gets: an attack on S. Korea, is an attack on the US. An attack on N. Korea, is an attack on Russia and China. They form "allies" for a reason; what is the point of an ally if countries will sit idly while their partners are being attacked. China and Russia might not engage in the war directly, but you can bet they will be supplying arms and, quite possibly, air and ground support at the very least.

I'm not afraid of N Korea attacking the US because I don't believe they have the means to, I'm afraid they will be attacking S. Korea, which will usher us into another conflict we don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Stop panicking chicken littles. North Korea can't do jack shit. Have you seen the levels of their CGI? If their digital artists are still 30 years behind the rest of the world, what makes you think their nuclear scientists are any better?

If North Korea tried to start anything they would be wiped out really quick. No, China and Russia would not rush to their aid. China cares more about all of their customers all over the world importing billions of dollars of chinese products then they do about shitty North Korea. China are north korea's allies in theory only.

WWIII is not upon us. Calm down
    This is a very elementary way of looking at things: how anyone can equate a country's arms to the quality of their CGI is beyond me.

China and Russia are aiding and abetting nation's hostile to the US, so to think they won't continue the aid during wartime makes no logical sense.

How else did Iran and N. Korea get their nukes? It is not a secret have been supplying arms to both countries for a while, and it is solely done against the best interests of the US. Sure China does not want to go to war, hence why they are criticizing Kim Un's aggressive taunts, but if a war does play out, they will send their aid and support LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

America Threatens China, Russia and North Korea: US to Boost Anti-ballistic Missile Systems in Asia Pacific

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...acific/5327071

To suggest that the US is spending tens of billions of dollars on anti-ballistic missile defences to counter the threat from North Korea—and, in the case of the missile defences it is building in Europe, to counter the threat from Iran—is absurd. These systems are primarily aimed at China and Russia, which do have the capability to strike the US with nuclear-armed ballistic missiles.

Speaking to the Wall Street Journal last August, an unnamed senior American official acknowledged that any anti-ballistic missile system aimed at North Korea is also aimed at China, by virtue of geography. “Physics is physics,” he said. “You’re either blocking North Korea and China, or you’re not blocking either of them.”
    The US isn't only on the defense against Iran and N Korea, they know a war with both countries might bring about retaliation from their allies Russia and China, plus wikileaks revealed a disinformation PR they've been throwing around to look like they are buddy-buddy with the US. Don't believe anything they say, it's usually the opposite of their real intentions.

China and Russia playing the "saint" card is all PR; they've been arming hostile nations for over a decade now solely to counter the US's aggressive military actions.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-29-2013 at 01:11 PM.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

hai guise i did some top-secret covert investigationz to uncover NK's war plans. enjoy

http://imgur.com/a/dUZmt

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    hai guise i did some top-secret covert investigationz to uncover NK's war plans. enjoy

http://imgur.com/a/dUZmt
    Awesome. Looks like I'll be safe.

Decent playground baller

China sees North Korea as its Israel.

Just launch already, dammit. I'm sick of hearing about that damn place.
    This is like a Chihuahua on a leash yapping at a calm Pit Bull... As soon as it breaks free, that Chihuahua is going to get mauled...

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Just launch already, dammit. I'm sick of hearing about that damn place.
    This is like a Chihuahua on a leash yapping at a calm Pit Bull... As soon as it breaks free, that Chihuahua is going to get mauled...
    You're a dumb little kid. Stfu and stay out of grown up discussion. "just launch already"

The more I read into this, the sillier it is to me that people are saying China won't side with N. Korea.

1. Let's pretend Canada hates China and wants to attack them; what do you think the US is going to do? They have to prevent a war because they know if Canada ever falls under the hands of China, there would be military bases near the borders of the US. Same with Russia, an attack on Iran is too much of a threat for them to sit idly by (they are supplying them with weapons and the means to build nukes).

2. An attack on Canada would result in millions of refugees crossing over to the US, and this will hurt the country economically. Same with N. Korea and China.

3. China's actions, or lack thereof, with the Chenoan sinking speaks in high volume their support of N Korea.

4. China has already warn the US of military action against N Korea; to sound diplomatic, they said such actions must be approved by a vote in the UN, but they were going to veto the vote along with Russia and other allies making it virtually impossible to get a full vote of confidence, therefore, it was not just a warning they were imposing, it was a direct threat: if the US attacks N Korea, there will be consequences.

China Won't Help U.S. On North Korea, And Here's Why:

But don’t expect too much. China has become more muscular in its foreign policy generally, showing a willingness to challenge U.S. security interests, and doesn’t seem likely to soften to pressure now on North Korea. Diplomacy in the region seems to be heading in the wrong direction, and that is more true now than ever.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/gadyepst...and-heres-why/

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The more I read into this, the sillier it is to me that people are saying China won't side with N. Korea.

1. Let's pretend Canada hates China and wants to attack them; what do you think the US is going to do? They have to prevent a war because they know if Canada ever falls under the hands of China, there would be military bases near the borders of the US. Same with Russia, an attack on Iran is too much of a threat for them to sit idly by (they are supplying them with weapons and the means to build nukes).

2. An attack on Canada would result in millions of refugees crossing over to the US, and this will hurt the country economically. Same with N. Korea and China.

3. China's actions, or lack thereof, with the Chenoan sinking speaks in high volume their support of N Korea.

4. China has already warn the US of military action against N Korea; to sound diplomatic, they said such actions must be approved by a vote in the UN, but they were going to veto the vote along with Russia and other allies making it virtually impossible to get a full vote of confidence, therefore, it was not just a warning they were imposing, it was a direct threat: if the US attacks N Korea, there will be consequences.

China Won't Help U.S. On North Korea, And Here's Why:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gadyepst...and-heres-why/
    /thread.
    You know for a fact that china will not side with north korea when IamRambo says they will.

You know very little about foreign affairs.

Except N. Korea packs a larger arsenal of weapons than your small pecker. This is as real as it gets: an attack on S. Korea, is an attack on the US. An attack on N. Korea, is an attack on Russia and China. They form "allies" for a reason; what is the point of an ally if countries will sit idly while their partners are being attacked. China and Russia might not engage in the war directly, but you can bet they will be supplying arms and, quite possibly, air and ground support at the very least.

I'm not afraid of N Korea attacking the US because I don't believe they have the means to, I'm afraid they will be attacking S. Korea, which will usher us into another conflict we don't need.
    No, you are just wrong. You are pretty much always wrong so this is not surprising. China is not going to supply weapons to a north korea regime that they'd pretty much need to prop up financially if a war occurred and it stayed around. If there's a war, china wants North Korea to fall and to fall fast and for South Korea to absorb all the refugees.

The world is about money. China trades with South Korea. China trades with Japan. China trades with the US. All of us give them shitastic amounts of money. North Korea costs them money.

Absolutely NO ONE would come to Korea's aid outside of maybe some verbal support scolding the US. That's it.

No, you are just wrong. You are pretty much always wrong so this is not surprising. China is not going to supply weapons to a north korea regime that they'd pretty much need to prop up financially if a war occurred and it stayed around. If there's a war, china wants North Korea to fall and to fall fast and for South Korea to absorb all the refugees.

The world is about money. China trades with South Korea. China trades with Japan. China trades with the US. All of us give them shitastic amounts of money. North Korea costs them money.

Absolutely NO ONE would come to Korea's aid outside of maybe some verbal support scolding the US. That's it.
    1. Why would N Koreans run to S Korea when that's the country that is going to bomb them in the first place. More likely than not, refugees will go to China in droves, so it is in their economic best interest to prevent this from happening.

2. Why would China want N. Korea to "fall fast." N Korea provides a huge land mass between S Korea and the US; N Korea falling into US hands would be disastrous for China militarily speaking.

You have to understand the history and put it into context; do you even know about the Chenoan conflict. I bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    /thread.
    You know for a fact that china will not side with north korea when IamRambo says they will.
    It is not about being right or wrong, everything is hypothetical, so we don't know what is truly going on until things play out; but the difference between my predictions and niko is I don't think he has an inkling of the cozy relationship between Kim Un and China, the threat of US anti-ballistic weaponry in the Korean peninsula, and the repercussions China will have to endure (lost of military strategic advantages, influx of refugees, etc.) if the US takes over N Korea.

How do I know China will stand with N Korea; BECAUSE THEY DID IT BEFORE. Hello! Korean war in 50 anyone. There is a reason why they supported N Korea during that war and the interest (as listed above) still stands today.

Dude didn't even know N Korea and China are wartime allies. Just because he disagrees with me, does not mean I don't know what I am talking about. At least I know the history, he's only going by sound bites played over the media.

1. Why would N Koreans run to S Korea when that's the country that is going to bomb them in the first place. More likely than not, refugees will go to China in droves, so it is in their economic best interest to prevent this from happening.

2. Why would China want N. Korea to "fall fast." N Korea provides a huge land mass between S Korea and the US; N Korea falling into US hands would be disastrous for China militarily speaking.

You have to understand the history and put it into context; do you even know about the Chenoan conflict. I bet not.
    China is not going to get involved in a shooting war on North Korea's behalf, it's just stupid. I get it gives everyone a hard on because you want end of the world scenarios but it's just not happening, and to be honest it's a very simplistic viewpoint that sounds very much like a person getting their info from CNN and such. Read up on the relationship between North Korea and China. It's not buddy buddy, it's basically China trying to reign them in and North Korea moving further and further away into an antagonistic position vs. South Korea and Japan that China does not want them to have. there also is literally troops from China in position in the area - and they aren't there against Korea or Japan, they are there against North Korea because of the fact they are afraid North Korea invades them to flee from the South in the event of a conflict.

You are trying to sound intelligent but you actually have a very simplistic cold war type view of the relationship and it's not that at all. China doesn't need a buffer for South Korea, it actually would make them much closer partners if North korea was gone. China is afraid of a land invasion from South Korea? Seriously? Is this 1958?

Everyone waiting for this huge US/China showdown is apt to be very dissapointed, the economies of all these countries are too intertwined. It's not happening.

China is not going to get involved in a shooting war on North Korea's behalf, it's just stupid. I get it gives everyone a hard on because you want end of the world scenarios but it's just not happening, and to be honest it's a very simplistic viewpoint that sounds very much like a person getting their info from CNN and such. Read up on the relationship between North Korea and China. It's not buddy buddy, it's basically China trying to reign them in and North Korea moving further and further away into an antagonistic position vs. South Korea and Japan that China does not want them to have. there also is literally troops from China in position in the area - and they aren't there against Korea or Japan, they are there against North Korea because of the fact they are afraid North Korea invades them to flee from the South in the event of a conflict.

You are trying to sound intelligent but you actually have a very simplistic cold war type view of the relationship and it's not that at all. China doesn't need a buffer for South Korea, it actually would make them much closer partners if North korea was gone. China is afraid of a land invasion from South Korea? Seriously? Is this 1958?

Everyone waiting for this huge US/China showdown is apt to be very dissapointed, the economies of all these countries are too intertwined. It's not happening.
    Really. If China was antagonistic towards N Korea, then why didn't they reign them in during the Chenoan conflict? That was clearly an attack on S. Korea. Why did China allow them to test their nukes and provided aid if they were against them all along.

China is the master of propaganda: they are basically a wolf in sheep's clothing; all that diplomatic talk on news cables is nothing more than PR propaganda because behind the scenes they are using N Korea as a pawn to actively be aggressors toward the US; same with Russia using Iran as a pawn to taunt the US. Their alliance with N Korea is Kim Un's military strength. Without China, N Korea would be just another 3rd country too afraid to take on the US.

Iran and NK only have the balls to taunt the US because of the powerful connections they have (Russia and China). It is not just pure coincidence the two most aggressive countries also happen to border China and Russia respectively.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-29-2013 at 03:50 PM.