Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4

Default Re: Battlefield 4

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    To anyone playing BF4 on the PS4, Are you having problems with the cheapy mic included? I cant' get voice chat to work. I plug it into the controller, I hit the switch on the chord and I get nothing. If I fiddle around with it sometimes I get a little static.
    Personally no one I know has had problems with it. BUT, I have been in lobbies where people can't hear me but others can. It's quite strange.

But battlefield seems to be having chat issues period, because if you are in a party and join a game sometimes your squadmates can hear you/interact with you. I don't know if that's a Dice problem, a PS4 problem or

Also if you don't like the shitty mic, earbuds work just fine. It's what I've been using since day 2.

Also Dice announced the return of platoons for early 2014. Still don't understand why they took this out like idiots.

And a game patch for early next week for fixing the quit error.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Personally no one I know has had problems with it. BUT, I have been in lobbies where people can't hear me but others can. It's quite strange.

But battlefield seems to be having chat issues period, because if you are in a party and join a game sometimes your squadmates can hear you/interact with you. I don't know if that's a Dice problem, a PS4 problem or

Also if you don't like the shitty mic, earbuds work just fine. It's what I've been using since day 2.
    Does the mic connector go in all the way into the controller? Mine doesn't go in flush with the controller....part of the metal tip is showing.

Does the mic connector go in all the way into the controller? Mine doesn't go in flush with the controller....part of the metal tip is showing.
    Mine has part of the metal showing.

Love Live Life

Sounds like the PS4's mics are cheap crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose

im pretty sure squad chat is integrated into bf4, same on the PC VOIP is always on unless you disable it yourself. It's to encourage squad work which im fine with them implementing because a strong squad that follows the commanders orders is deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    im pretty sure squad chat is integrated into bf4, same on the PC VOIP is always on unless you disable it yourself. It's to encourage squad work which im fine with them implementing because a strong squad that follows the commanders orders is deadly.
    Lame.

I always kick the extra from the squad.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

the suppressor hides you from the mini map (none hardcore) right? how about the flash suppressor?

I've been able to play rush and deathmatch without getting booted too many times. The lag at times is really bad too. Other than that though I'm digging the game.

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    the suppressor hides you from the mini map (none hardcore) right? how about the flash suppressor?
    Flash doesn't.

Also if I'm not mistaken in hardcore the suppressor still hides you on the map, or it did in battlefield 3. But I can't seem to get a hardcore with a map lobby on 4.

It seems to have gotten a lot more stable on the PC over the past week, but it still eats my Q9550 alive. Looks like an upgrade is coming.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    It seems to have gotten a lot more stable on the PC over the past week, but it still eats my Q9550 alive. Looks like an upgrade is coming.
    just in time for black friday

I've been checking Newegg every day. Think I'm gonna have to sell a guitar though, because I'm running the Core 2 socket and need to replace CPU, Mobo, and Mem.

Anyway, the game has gotten really stable and smooth for me the past two weeks.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I hate playing Team Deathmatch on that flooded level. I can run around the ground level for a good 20 seconds before I run into anybody. Everyone is camping and sniping from the roof level.

That map is different but I find it annoying. Especially on the rooftops. I usually try to hang out around the gas station and the grassy areas once it floods.