Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: When do "bandwagon" fans become regular fans?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why does it matter?

Seriously. In what possible way does it affect you if they stay fans or don't?
    It doesn't if those people are quality and reasonable posters. If they are just trolls or LeBron stans like a lot of them here, they give the real Heat fans a bad name, and people assume every Heat fan are like those people.

Why does it matter?

Seriously. In what possible way does it affect you if they stay fans or don't?
    Why are you getting all bent out of shape for?

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    He's feeling insecure about his clinging to Bron Bron's nut sack, while supposedly being a Laker fan. Knowing full well if he was a legit Laker fan, LeBron and Miami would arguably be public enemy number one. His stanship of LeBron and fierce argumentation over him basically exposes him as a non biased "Laker Fan". So the projection leaks through in grilling a poster about bandwagon fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny817
    Yup...look at Bron stans for example
    Yeah, but people take that too far. Before LeBron joined the Heat, I didn't give a flaming bag of dogshit about LeBron James, yet I constantly get accused of being a bandwagon fan who switched from being a Cavs fan to a Heat fan. I've never for a day in my life rooted for any fcuking Cleveland team.

I just don't like people labelling anybody who likes any team as a bandwagon fan when they don't even know what they're talking about.

I see people call Pauk a bandwagon fan. Ok. That's fine. If you've seen with your own eyes that he switched from being a Cavs fan to a Heat fan, then you're not just guessing it out of nowhere.

I've seen people try to call LikeABosh a bandwagon fan though. How the fck would you know? You've never seen him cheer for some other team. You don't know his past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    My guess is they just decided to settle in and if this was that was their first team to root for even better. I personally can't root for other sports team outside of miami/forida/US national teams. That's why I can't get into soccer leagues like EPL (Except following some of the USMNT players in there) and there are not florida based MLS teams . I just started getting into hockey so I've just started following the panthers although I know they're nothing close to world beaters.
    By the way is there a way I can follow a certain club in the EPL or if not get all games from the US? Maybe I'll try one day to get into it

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Uh, I'm not. We're having a conversation. People know EXACTLY what my history is dog.

Yeah, but people take that too far. Before LeBron joined the Heat, I didn't give a flaming bag of dogshit about LeBron James, yet I constantly get accused of being a bandwagon fan who switched from being a Cavs fan to a Heat fan. I've never for a day in my life rooted for any fcuking Cleveland team.

I just don't like people labelling anybody who likes any team as a bandwagon fan when they don't even know what they're talking about.

I see people call Pauk a bandwagon fan. Ok. That's fine. If you've seen with your own eyes that he switched from being a Cavs fan to a Heat fan, then you're not just guessing it out of nowhere.

I've seen people try to call LikeABosh a bandwagon fan though. How the fck would you know? You've never seen him cheer for some other team. You don't know his past.
    Like I said, we know who the bandwagon fans/trolls are. We can tell by their posts. If they post reasonable and quality posts as an average fan, then nobody has a problem. However, that is not the case here. Many of the post-2010 Heat fans troll and dickride LeBron. Now I am a post 2010 Heat fan on ISH, but I don't do that, and people don't jump on me as much for being a bandwagon fan. I'm just saying those people make the real fans look bad because people generalize all Heat fans with those people.

IDC if you bandwagon the Heat as long as you at least be a solid poster here.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    He's feeling insecure about his clinging to Bron Bron's nut sack, while supposedly being a Laker fan. Knowing full well if he was a legit Laker fan, LeBron and Miami would arguably be public enemy number one. His stanship of LeBron and fierce argumentation over him basically exposes him as a non biased "Laker Fan". So the projection leaks through in grilling a poster about bandwagon fandom.
    What?

Why?

Oh, that's right. That ages old Heat/Lakers rivalry, right?

Samurai Swoosh

What?

Why?

Oh, that's right. That ages old Heat/Lakers rivalry, right?
    It's a theory. I've never met a legit Laker fan who hates Kobe the way you do. I mean even if you don't like him, you'd have to respect that man and what he's done for your franchise for a decade and a half.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Why are you so but hurt?

All you ever do on here is ride Lebron's nuts, troll Laker/ Kobe topics, Melo/knicks topics and Okc/ Durant topics, you bash any and evey player that is a threat to Lebron and make attention grabbing ploys with every post you make.

You're a Lebron Stan who claims to be a Lakers fan, yet you admitted before that you stopped being a laker fan after Shaq left.. What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Why are you so but hurt?

All you ever do on here is ride Lebron's nuts, troll Laker/ Kobe topics, Melo/knicks topics and Okc/ Durant topics, you bash any and evey player that is a threat to Lebron and make attention grabbing ploys with every post you make.

You're a Lebron Stan who claims to be a Lakers fan, yet you admitted before that you stopped being a laker fan after Shaq left.. What a joke
    Oh, was that right after you admitted you stopped liking women after you watched "The Crying Game".....

See, I can make up shit that you never said too.

Believe it or not, I say exactly what I believe to be true about Melo/Kobe/Durant.....

Well, maybe not Kobe. I admittedly do ramp that up a little for effect.

Samurai Swoosh

Why are you so but hurt?

And then there is all of this too, which is the best description of you that I could think of ... specifically the bolded sections.

Why are you so but hurt?

This is what I'm saying. I don't mind if he bandwagons the Heat, but if he does this, then people start saying all Heat fans do this, and we all get a bad rep for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    This is what I'm saying. I don't mind if he bandwagons the Heat, but if he does this, then people start saying all Heat fans do this, and we all get a bad rep for it.
    Lol. How ME does telling the obvious truth make YOU look bad?

Yeah, I say Melo is an overrated selfish under-achiever and that Durant get babied by the officials. You gonna tell me I'm wrong? G'head. Tell me I'm wrong about that.

btw, call me crazy, but I'm not sure your "rep" on a forum should be a major priority.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    And then there is all of this too, which is the best description of you that I could think of ... specifically the bolded sections.

yeah because i ride Lebron's nuts and bash every player that is a thread to Lebron