Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........

Yeah whatever man. Try to hide it as much as you want but you and other Knicks fans, as well as your organization have put all your stock into ONE player.

Now that it looks like that player might not choose your team you're sweating bullets.

Bulls are sitting pretty without Bron if we get the right pieces.

Stay mad.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 06-25-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........
    This is the most pathetic post I've read from you, and that's saying a lot. Just plain stupidity here, my goodness. If you're an adult I feel really sorry for you.

I rule the local playground

Can the Wizards still void Arenas' contract? The **** do they need Hinrich for when they have Arenas and now Wall?

Good move by Chicago, though. Props.

Value Ape.

Crazy.

2 fan bases, neither of whom have have Brawn yet, pissed off at each other over who has the better chance at netting him. Watch him go to NJ. I would lol.

Quote Originally Posted by momo
    Crazy.

2 fan bases, neither of whom have have Brawn yet, pissed off at each other over who has the better chance at netting him. Watch him go to NJ. I would lol.

Don't add me and Undisputed to this bunch.

I'm not clamoring for him nor do I pretend to know which city he is going to choose.

I just come in these threads to laugh at Knicks fans and deflect any erroneous comments made about my team.

I am on the record as being against player worship and Lebron isn't even among my favorite players in the league [although I do admire him].

Whichever way it pans out I'll still be a Bulls fan.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 06-25-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Value Ape.

^^^ Good way to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    This is the most pathetic post I've read from you, and that's saying a lot. Just plain stupidity here, my goodness. If you're an adult I feel really sorry for you.
    How do you not detect the sarcasm?

Worry not, for the kinds of lebron, amare, bosh and rose are not meant for the greater instances. This shall not be a championship team but perhaps the worst underachievers is the history of the sports.

Feel free to book this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Worry not, for the kinds of lebron, amare, bosh and rose are not meant for the greater instances. This shall not be a championship team but perhaps the worst underachievers is the history of the sports.

Feel free to book this post.

troll

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    troll
    whatever makes you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

I'm not clamoring for him nor do I pretend to know which city he is going to choose.

I just come in these threads to laugh at Knicks fans and deflect any erroneous comments made about my team.

I am on the record as being against player worship and Lebron isn't even among my favorite players in the league [although I do admire him].

Lol admire him...hahaha you bash kobe enough to suggest you deep throat lebron.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

lebron to teh clippers!

lakers vs clippers WCF!

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

For the record, I'm not p-ssed at the Bulls. Smart move dumping Hinrich.

I'm p-ssed at the Wizards. Letting Chicago do this was beyond retarded. They not only screwed over Heat, Knicks, and Nets, they screwed over THEMSELVES. They're in the same conference. Was Hinrich really worth it? Geez, man, make the Bulls give up Noah or something.....

Unbelievable.

We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Better cross your fingers, Chicago.
    Translation:

It's not fair the Bulls dumped a contract, now they're front runners for LeBron!

The Wizards screwed us! Just like Vince McMahon screwed Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

feel the same way. If we don't get players that will suck but we haven't done sh-t for a decade now. It's not like I'll jump on another bandwagon if the plan doesn't work out. I am a supporter of building a team by drafting, the Knicks have done a horrible job at keeping their picks or drafting good players. Tonights draft was a prime example with players like Varnado, Stephenson and Alabi still on the board. So if Walsh has a bad FA summer he will have f-cked the team over until 2013 thanks to the Houston trade. But we'll have to wait and see. Not trippin' like some of the other guys, just a great move by the Bulls GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    The history of the Bulls franchise hangs in the balance. Honestly, if Lebron doesn't select the Bulls, this will be the biggest story in the history of Western civilization. Chicago will become the laughing stock of the entire nation.....no, the entire world.....wait, actually the entire galaxy.....you know what? make that the universe. All life forms will, in unison, laugh at Chicago.

Wow, the pressure is REALLY on now.