Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Default Re: NBA 2k14

NBA locker codes is a good addition. Helps you get a few thousand VC per week.

This game has become unplayable on the xbox one. Don't know about other consoles. All my online ranked matches drop after like 5 minutes. The park mode also drops most of my games. The game is absolutely beautiful, but it's unplayable. It's like buying a Lamborghini and just watching it sit in your driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    This game has become unplayable on the xbox one. Don't know about other consoles. All my online ranked matches drop after like 5 minutes. The park mode also drops most of my games. The game is absolutely beautiful, but it's unplayable. It's like buying a Lamborghini and just watching it sit in your driveway.
    The servers are still ****ing shit even on Next-gen? smh

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Damn! I was gonna get this tomorrow for the Xbox one. I guess I'll get bf4 instead

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Just got this game yesterday for Christmas, have to say I am a little bit disappointed with the omission of Association mode. Season is lame and MyGM is too involved. I'm also struggling with going from the 360 controller to the PS4 one. It is a bit too small and I keep pressing square instead of X by mistake lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Damn! I was gonna get this tomorrow for the Xbox one. I guess I'll get bf4 instead
    Yeah I'd wait maybe a month or two before getting this game. I have BF4 also if you want to play. My gamer tag is kingjames99

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    The servers are still ****ing shit even on Next-gen? smh
    Unfortunately, yes. EA servers + 2k gameplay would equal the best sports game ever!

2K gives out 10K VC for Christmas. Nice. Expires at midnight so I caught it just in time.

Next gen: N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7

Current gen: N14PS-XRN94-2ZSWE-IQXAC-XNH5P
    Last edited by ballup; 12-26-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Opened a gold historic, got pistol pete

I thought about using the 13K I got yesterday from 2k on myteam, but I couldn't justify it. Upgrading mygm A LOT and myplayer a bit.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Does anyone play this on PC? It's on sale everywhere but wondering if it's even worth it.

2K10, 11 and 12 (on PS3) had the most brutal online system and stability I've experienced in sports games. I just didn't bother with last year's version.

MyPlayer is almost unplayable to me. The CPU teammates are just so stupid it is unbearable and trying to move in traffic is a joke. I'd really like to be a SG and actually run sets but it so difficult just to make a cut through the lane.

Banned

Why am I turning the ball over so ****ing much in MyCAREER?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Why am I turning the ball over so ****ing much in MyCAREER?
    I have the same problem on XB1.

My Ball Security, Ball Handling and Pass are all nearly maxed out, I try to play within the teams/games flow and put up realistic numbers but I'm still turning the ball over at least 5-6 times a game from dribbling off defenders feet/legs and throwing the most ridicolous passes off a defenders back or something when my teammate is wide open.

That, and the fact that the Jazz suck ass make My Career frustrating from time to time but don't get me wrong, I still have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Good decision. Unless 2k fixes their servers, the game is shit on xb1. I can't even get into a game in the park. MyCareer is fun though. I dropped 84 pts, 11 reb, 11 assists, 4 blocks, and 3 steals with my pg.