Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Go sit in the corner and talk to your 15 other accounts/personalities/etc Josh. This thread is for positivity, bringing about change, a yes we can attitude, and bringing ISH to the forefront. This is not the time for your pseudo-"rebel without a cause" display, this is a time for unity amongst all insidehoops.com posters, because each and everyone one of us has a hand in making history. The time is now, because the future isn't promised. Guevara 08.

It's not about a single guy, that's exactly what I'm saying. This is every one of our chances to get a shout out on TV. (which is what I ((catzhernandez)) expect if you make it.)

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Do you guys really want the limelight that bad?

Different folks... different strokes I suppose... in the end... I'm just on an entirely different planet than you guys.

You guys are acting like this is the highlight of your life...

_____

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

It's no wonder you guys bag mediocre chicks, hell catz... I bet the best POA you ever had was a 7 and that's stretching it a bit... and as for you Jay... yeah, we can see you got a little game there homie... but you still a chubby mofo... need to start lifting mang... seriously

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

... I need to really just be quiet ...

I'll be back later!

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Villain
    It's no wonder you guys bag mediocre chicks, hell catz... I bet the best POA you ever had was a 7 and that's stretching it a bit... and as for you Jay... yeah, we can see you got a little game there homie... but you still a chubby mofo... need to start lifting mang... seriously

Now, I'm not sure if your previous avatars were actually you, but a man takin glamour shots with that suave debonair receding hairline obviously proves you are a literal Leon Phelps.

And I'm not exactly sure how I can be chubby when I weigh a whopping 150 pounds, maybe 155 while wearing boots and sopping wet.

Maybe if you're nice and shine my shoes or somethin I'll throw a groupie your way when I'm a new VH1 star.

Yes, this is indeed the highlight of my life.

You never cease to amaze me.

Hellbound

The video I spoke of earlier today, about reppin for ISH hard on em an what not, it has been filmed, but I can't upload it tonight. Cuz my laptop does not offer the same compatibility for the camcorder, and I'm wayyy too lazy to get outta bed and go hook it up to my old computer and extract the video and go on and on. It's time consuming and it's 2 AM and I'm rockin a righteous buzz. So I'll put it up in the morning.

And, I apologize for not getting too far in my name by name shoutouts cuz I forgot damn near all of em cuz I was too inebriated.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

OK fellaz maybe I was a bit harsh there...

At the end of the day... catz will be catz... and dogs will be dogs I guess.

If you get your 15 minutes of fame on MTV Jay... ^ 5 mang... whatever the deal-e-o, just be sure to never forget about all us little guys when you make it BIG... champ ;-) [COLOR="White"](you do realize this is 2009 and MTV hasn't been anything near credible since 2000 right?) [/COLOR]

_____

... and for you catz... what do you mean by "never cease to amaze me" ...

I don't want you to get on my bad side... for realz... I think you're a good addition to this board... but you need to chill sometimes. If you want to think you're some hot sh*t ... cool, whatever... but don't make me pull your card, and I will. I'll bring da pain my friend... you'll be 65 years old... still trailor parked out... (some things just never change huh?) ... midwest IN boy... if you want my advice... before you post... make sure you're smokin' that good green, and not that brown dry junk from meheco.

Hellbound

If you get your 15 minutes of fame on MTV Jay... ^ 5 mang... whatever the deal-e-o, just be sure to never forget about all us little guys when you make it BIG... champ ;-) [COLOR="White"](you do realize this is 2009 and MTV hasn't been anything near credible since 2000 right?) [/COLOR]

I just don't want you to be too jealous when I'm hangin out with Danny Partridge, Bret Michaels, Flava Flav, and more washed up/completely undeserving celebrities, and you're strugglin to create enough accounts/other persona's to match my awesome friends. Me, Danny, Bret, and Flav are pretty much like the new age Superfriends. But hey, at least you still got Sagat, AIDS, Legends of yourself, Villians, E-thuggery, E. Coli, and a faulty calendar, cuz it is still 2008.

[COLOR="White"](you do realize this is 2008 and white text hasn't been new and exciting and tricky since 2000, right?) [/COLOR]

_____

... and for you catz... what do you mean by "never cease to amaze me" ...

I don't want you to get on my bad side... for realz... I think you're a good addition to this board... but you need to chill sometimes. If you want to think you're some hot sh*t ... cool, whatever... but don't make me pull your card, and I will. I'll bring da pain my friend... you'll be 65 years old... still trailor parked out... (some things just never change huh?) ... midwest IN boy... if you want my advice... before you post... make sure you're smokin' that good green, and not that brown dry junk from meheco.

High five?

You know I e-love you, Joshy.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

I just don't want you to be too jealous when I'm hangin out with Danny Partridge, Bret Michaels, Flava Flav, and more washed up/completely undeserving celebrities, and you're strugglin to create enough accounts/other persona's to match my awesome friends. Me, Danny, Bret, and Flav are pretty much like the new age Superfriends. But hey, at least you still got Sagat, AIDS, Legends of yourself, Villians, E-thuggery, E. Coli, and a faulty calendar, cuz it is still 2008.

[COLOR="White"](you do realize this is 2008 and white text hasn't been new and exciting and tricky since 2000, right?) [/COLOR]
    LOL... you're just like a 15 year old girl who watches MTV... I bet you watch E! ... all that VH1 bs... and no telling what else.

I can almost see your routine now...

7 AM ... sleeping...

8 AM ... still sleeping...

9 AM ... still sleeping...

10 AM ... get up ... take a piss ... go back to bed for a few more hours

11:30 wake up... sh*t... shave... shower all that jazz...

2:00 you start work... serving tables...

3 .. 4 .. 5 .. oh you still busting your ass working tables... gettin' paid!

OK, so you work until 9:30 ... thank God you didnt have to close tonight!

You get home around 10 or so... log into ISH...

Hey, you're 21 now, why not!?!?!

You spend around 3-5 hours on ISH... rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Only this time! ... you're a candidate for some teenybooper MTV show... OMG... better mark my calendar!

_____

All the while... catz is cheering you on... you know catz... he's either in Microsoft paint sucking on someone's shlong or cheering her e-friends on trying to get them on MTV in 2008 when everyone actually stopped watching MTV back in 1998 ... but whatever floats your boat chap!

Hellbound

LOL... you're just like a 15 year old girl who watches MTV... I bet you watch E! ... all that VH1 bs... and no telling what else.

I can almost see your routine now...

7 AM ... sleeping...

8 AM ... still sleeping...

9 AM ... still sleeping...

10 AM ... get up ... take a piss ... go back to bed for a few more hours

11:30 wake up... sh*t... shave... shower all that jazz...

2:00 you start work... serving tables...

3 .. 4 .. 5 .. oh you still busting your ass working tables... gettin' paid!

OK, so you work until 9:30 ... thank God you didnt have to close tonight!

You get home around 10 or so... log into ISH...

Hey, you're 21 now, why not!?!?!

You spend around 3-5 hours on ISH... rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Only this time! ... you're a candidate for some teenybooper MTV show... OMG... better mark my calendar!

_____

All the while... catz is cheering you on... you know catz... he's either in Microsoft paint sucking on someone's shlong or cheering her e-friends on trying to get them on MTV in 2008 when everyone actually stopped watching MTV back in 1998 ... but whatever floats your boat chap!
    So that makes my schedule pretty damn similar to yours huh? Except substitute the working for playing Street Fighter and creating more and more accounts on insidehoops.com? You literally cannot gauge the envy that I feel right now. I'd give up all my votes, all my hard work at becoming a contestant on a undoubtedly ****ty reality show on VH1 to be as proficient in Street Fighter and concocting awesome back stories for never-ending multiple personalities. I'd give it all away for a chance to be as great as you sir. But alas, life is just a cruel joke, and you were placed here just to personify success and an inherent godlike sense of everything, to counteract my **** blizzard of a life. Woe is me.

There you go Cuervo, another vote to add to the tally.

I don't about this Daisy chick though. She looks like type of chick that doesn't seem to picky about who she goes to bed with, which is sort of a good thing, but it's also kinda disgusting too. It'd be like "Yea, this chicks pretty hot and she's ready to go, but there's a good chance she's already slept with 5 guys tonight."

National High School Star

legend of hairloss put to much rogaine on today, its seems to be seaping through make him even stupider

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

So that makes my schedule pretty damn similar to yours huh? Except substitute the working for playing Street Fighter and creating more and more accounts on insidehoops.com? You literally cannot gauge the envy that I feel right now. I'd give up all my votes, all my hard work at becoming a contestant on a undoubtedly ****ty reality show on VH1 to be as proficient in Street Fighter and concocting awesome back stories for never-ending multiple personalities. I'd give it all away for a chance to be as great as you sir. But alas, life is just a cruel joke, and you were placed here just to personify success and an inherent godlike sense of everything, to counteract my **** blizzard of a life. Woe is me.
    Just to keep things in perspective... I'm one of the WORLD'S greatest SF players at Hyper Fighting (Top 50 easily) and Super Turbo (Top 100 easily, much larger fan base) ... I've played in and won tournaments (US only).

Do I still play SF today? I guess some things never change... it's in our blood... our DNA...

All that is really moot though... but thanks for highlighting the greatness that is me at the world's greatest fighter platform that is Street Fighter... it's not just a game... it's like chess... mind games... to the greatest extent... Capcom provides that through SF... but you wouldn't understand that. It keeps my mental sharp... has for 15 years. I was playing that ish when you were probaby in diapers...

Back on topic... you serve tables... you get tips... you spend all your free time posting on ISH and watching MTV... and not that my life is perfect... but I'm living nicely. I work, make a straight living and yes... I play Street Fighter in my free time... it's a big part of my life... we all have hobbies... we can all relate... we're all posting at ISH... difference being.... 99% of my posts come from me being behind my desk... you when you're actually on your own free time.... not sure what that means... but basically, you value ISH more than I do... so your attempt to "smack" me failed ... sorry.