Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Cousins calls Sean Elliot immature, after waiting for him after the game butthurt

I find it far more embarrassing on Elliots part. Let Tim back himself dog he doesn't need you to talk crap about DMC. DMC just being DMC by crying about it after.

National High School Star

Default Re: Cousins calls Sean Elliot immature, after waiting for him after the game butthurt

The most shocking thing about that story is that the Kings play in Sleep Train Arena. Is there a worse name out there? Lol. I thought power bad was bad...

Good High School Starter

I think DMC was idiotic doing what he did here, but Elliot is the most gigantic D-bag there is doing NBA games. Insane homerism everytime I've heard him. Not typical homerism - monsterous insane homerism. Anyone who thinks it's OK is also a D-bag. Which pretty much covers everyong in Texas (I kid on the Texas hate).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Lol at cousins calling someone else immature.
    My thoughts exactly. Cousins waits for a guy to confront him, and then calls that guy immature. Classic Cousins

Not a Cousins fan but Sean Elliot is the most irritating homer announcer in the L so, in this case, more power to big baby Cousins.

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

No words... just

Cousins is like a little kid.

Oh, so we gonna act like Cousins is the one guy who isn't allowed to talk trash? Niqqa please. The dude can say whatever he wants. If he don't back it up, that's on him but let's not act like trash talk isn't standard routine.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Pau Gasol for Demarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans, get it done Mitch
    LOL this guy scared Cousins gonna punk Kobe.

Sean Elliot is awful color announcer. That being said, Cousin's is a major immature head case. Professional athletes can't be doing stuff like that.

I really can't judge this without knowing what was said. The word "confronts" paints a picture filled with ill feelings but who knows what he said.

I think the way Elliot handled it was idiotic. There is nothing wrong with competing and talking trash to anyone. It wasn't premature at all. Was he supposed to wait until after the game and moment was lost to talk trash to duncan? That's just stupid.

Now approaching or confronting elliot after the game was dumb, but I would like to know what was said. Cousins should have just called him an idiot if asked about it after the game and left it there.
    Last edited by RaininTwos; 11-11-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Learning to shoot layups jl1718's Avatar

Cousins suspended two games.

The Sacramento Kings

[QUOTE=insidehoops]The Sacramento Kings

Future D1 Dad

elliot needs to get off of dunca's nads. he's got that steve kerr thing going on.