Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 4 Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Still waitin for this shit to hit netfilx

u'll probably be waiting forever then since all they have is S1 for a while now....

try this:

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/breaking-b...E9s3bxCdBOs#s2

only downside is every other episode or so u got to take like a hour break, but it doesn't bother me too much. and watch out for viruses....its worth it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u'll probably be waiting forever then since all they have is S1 for a while now....

try this:

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/breaking-b...E9s3bxCdBOs#s2

only downside is every other episode or so u got to take like a hour break, but it doesn't bother me too much. and watch out for viruses....its worth it tho.
    I watched all 3 seasons on netflix

And thanks....

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

If this is against the rules of the board ill take it down. But for my dudes, here:

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

Ice films is also good . No waiting as there are like 15 links per episode with different hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
    If this is against the rules of the board ill take it down. But for my dudes, here:

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

Ice films is also good . No waiting as there are like 15 links per episode with different hosts.
    Great website...I've been using it to watch 24 before. And now its on netflix

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    I watched all 3 seasons on netflix

And thanks....

my bad i meant netflix stream, they only got S1....

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

I got the first three seasons on netflix stream

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Walt definitely broke 'bad' by Season 4...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Netflix changed their format a while ago where they squeeze multiple seasons under one icon, so the only icon shown is the S1, but if you click it the first 3 seasons are there. This is how all of their TV shows are listed, even if there were 9 seasons.

Recently finished the first three seasons on Netflix. Going through the fourth season via torrents. I'm pissed I just now found out about this show and how good it is. When is season five supposed to start?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Recently finished the first three seasons on Netflix. Going through the fourth season via torrents. I'm pissed I just now found out about this show and how good it is. When is season five supposed to start?
    It's supposed to premiere late this summer. They are saying it will be the last season and it is going to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    It's supposed to premiere late this summer. They are saying it will be the last season and it is going to be awesome.
    I figured they couldn't go much further past the fourth season so it makes sense season five will be the last. I'm just anxious to see what ends up happening to Walt and Jesse. I'm eight episodes into season four. I'm just impressed how the show has gone from (in season one) Walt cooking meth out of desperation while seemingly being in way over his head to being this really dark and cynical show. Walt had basically no edge to him in the first couple of seasons and now he really comes of as a "bad guy" with a f**k you mentality. Don't get me wrong, he still has some of his "goofball" features but he's actually believable as a sinister criminal with an edge at this point.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I figured they couldn't go much further past the fourth season so it makes sense season five will be the last. I'm just anxious to see what ends up happening to Walt and Jesse. I'm eight episodes into season four. I'm just impressed how the show has gone from (in season one) Walt cooking meth out of desperation while seemingly being in way over his head to being this really dark and cynical show. Walt had basically no edge to him in the first couple of seasons and now he really comes of as a "bad guy" with a f**k you mentality. Don't get me wrong, he still has some of his "goofball" features but he's actually believable as a sinister criminal with an edge at this point.
    I fully expect him to die. Either due to his cancer, or in a situation where he sacrifices himself knowing that the cancer will kill him anyway. I'm also excited for Hank to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I fully expect him to die. Either due to his cancer, or in a situation where he sacrifices himself knowing that the cancer will kill him anyway. I'm also excited for Hank to figure out that Walt is Heisenberg.
    Yeah, that's the other thing I'm most anticipating. No idea where the writer's will chose to go with Hank's reaction when he finds out Walt is Heisenberg, but it could be pretty great. Of course I think a lot of that hinges on whether or not he finds out before or after Walt dies. I'm hoping it's before.

I'm kind of holding out hope Walt gets into some sort of mini-war or face-off with Gus, even though Gus is a total badass and would probably murder him.
    Last edited by KG215; 02-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

Hopefully skyler gets ko'd shes the biggest **** in tv's history. And annoyed the fack out of me.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar