Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw

Indeed!~

But, both GOBB and Raz have been demolished so I think I'm done.

Let's try to get the thread back on topic now?

I've already said I agree II was not that great, but I'm still looking forward to III, and will remain optimistic that it will be funny
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-01-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    False.

I've noticed GOBB's attitude as a poster for some time now, as I pointed out. He is, quite simply, a d*ck and a bully, and I noticed this years ago.

This has nothing to do w/ the Hangover @ this point, and TBH GOBB has never even been rude directly towards me prior to this thread. I have just noticed him repeatedly being rude and a bully towards other posters in general.
    You obviously haven't been here for long enough to know how to deal with GOBB. You took what he said personally and spewed out a bunch of butt hurt feelings. I don't know why you're trying to impress people over the internet. You're trying to stand up for a bunch of internet posters you don't know? Good for you. Way to spend your time.

You really think I would dislike someone due to their taste in movies???
    I don't know you, and this is the first thread I have actually noticed you in. Your name jumped out as loser-ish.

I'm 5'8 and around 150 lbs. I have 3-5% body fat, and around 22 BMI. I can bench close to twice my weight also.
    Sounds like a recipe for a small dick and no p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy. 5'8", we have a muddyfunstin' bantam weight here

Dude, you're a skinny little computer nerd. What are you proud of?

here's a newer one just for you:

-Obese eh?
    Obese? No. Ugly? Yes. You look like you're dying from AIDS. Did you recently get your hands on the Michael Stipe cookbook or something? You may not be fat, but I bet you're boning a lot of fat chicks. Ugly-ass man like yourself is definitely not pulling any good looking women, unless you're doing a bag and snatch.

1-not fat
    2-prob. in better shape than you are
    3-Cleveland owns you
    4-I got quite a bit of positive feedback on my movie library thread
    1-Ugly ass mofo
    2-Not in better shape than me -
    3-Cleveland is sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. Go ask Bron.
    4-Good for you. You're still a loser.

Get GOBBS nuts out of your mouth, post YOUR pic, then come talk to me. Fagggot.
    I have had more arguments with GOBB on here than anyone. Stop crying, and go ask him. We have been on and off fighting since I first started posting on ISH in 2002.

I have posted numerous pics here, but for you:

2009 - in Maya Beach (Thailand) with my lady

2009 - in Hongdae (Korea) with band (on bass on skirt)

2008 - in Hongdae (Korea) with band (on bass and mic)

2008 - in Ilsan (Korea)

Here's the other thing, whatever you come back with, it'll be BS. I feel genetically superior to men under 6 feet, women don't notice them, and they all suffer from little man syndrome. I made my local pro basketball team when I was in university, and I also trained with a pro team in Korea. Before knee injury, my max vert was 38 inches.

For the record, I'm 6'4", 200lbs. Bike 150km a week, run 5km two mornings a week, swim 3 mornings a week, work full time, study full time (gotta keep the mind active), travel for work, write articles on the Celtics, and I still have time to clown you.

What I'm trying to say, in not so many words, is that my life is better than yours, and I am better than you. Short ass, ugly looking mother f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cker

BTW, LOL @ the guy w/ a 1-month old acc that has as many posts as my near 2 year old acc telling me to get outside and off the internet.
    If you paid any attention - I am the poster formerly known as TheReturnofCed, cedricceballos, Senor Ced, Hondo and a few others. I have been around for over 10 years now. I post at work when I'm bored, so it's not that hard to rack up a lot of posts. Today I'm working from home, so I'm able to post every 30 seconds if I wanted to. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, I could be sitting outside posting now getting paid while you sift through the help wanted ads - just stop right there, it's fuitless bro, no one will hire you, you're too damn ugly. Maybe as a janitor......

Sit down, ass clown.

Raz

But, both GOBB and Raz have been demolished so I think I'm done.
    Demolished? You got ahead of yourself, small fry. I have been demolished probably twice on ISH, once by LakerRaider of all people, and once by GOBB. I don't think I have ever seen anyone get the better of GOBB.

I've already said I agree II was not that great, but I'm still looking forward to III, and will remain optimistic that it will be funny
    Well you're wasting what money you do have then. You should be saving that money to get a p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nis extension, future hair plugs, a tan, or a prostitute.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

GOBB is just a d*ck. I think I've clearly hit the nail on the head with this one, regardless of how people feel about the Hangover franchise.

He's the type who acts like his sh*t don't stink, and is constantly rude and aggressive towards other posters, especially (from what I've seen), towards those with lower post counts.
    Then that would be to every single poster on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    You obviously haven't been here for long enough to know how to deal with GOBB. You took what he said personally and spewed out a bunch of butt hurt feelings. I don't know why you're trying to impress people over the internet. You're trying to stand up for a bunch of internet posters you don't know? Good for you. Way to spend your time.
    Been here lurking since '08.
    Not trying to impress anyone, simply replying to your personal attacks.

I don't know you, and this is the first thread I have actually noticed you in. Your name jumped out as loser-ish.
    Good for you? I lurk more than I post, and only started posting a lot this past week. I find it hard to believe you have never noticed me though, as I've started a good half dozen popular threads in the past week.

Sounds like a recipe for a small dick and no p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy. 5'8", we have a muddyfunstin' bantam weight here
    It's true that I do have a small *****

Curse of my ethnic heritage?

Dude, you're a skinny little computer nerd. What are you proud of?
    Come at me bro!!!

Obese? No. Ugly? Yes. You look like you're dying from AIDS. Did you recently get your hands on the Michael Stipe cookbook or something? You may not be fat, but I bet you're boning a lot of fat chicks. Ugly-ass man like yourself is definitely not pulling any good looking women, unless you're doing a bag and snatch.

1-Ugly ass mofo
    2-Not in better shape than me -
    3-Cleveland is sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. Go ask Bron.
    4-Good for you. You're still a loser.

The girls I know disagree w/ you, which is all that matters to me.
    This would include the 21 year old model I recently hooked up w/. I'm 36 btw.

I have posted numerous pics here, but for you:

[2009 - in Maya Beach (Thailand) with my lady

2009 - in Hongdae (Korea) with band (on bass on skirt)

2008 - in Hongdae (Korea) with band (on bass and mic)

2008 - in Ilsan (Korea)

Here's the other thing, whatever you come back with, it'll be BS. I feel genetically superior to men under 6 feet, women don't notice them, and they all suffer from little man syndrome. I made my local pro basketball team when I was in university, and I also trained with a pro team in Korea. Before knee injury, my max vert was 38 inches.

For the record, I'm 6'4", 200lbs. Bike 150km a week, run 5km two mornings a week, swim 3 mornings a week, work full time, study full time (gotta keep the mind active), travel for work, write articles on the Celtics, and I still have time to clown you.
    Sounds like you are a real bro', man.

In any case, I am in excellent physical condition. I jog around 4 miles per day, go on 10+ mile hikes w/ 50 lbs on my back 2-3 times per week, and do 50 pushups when I wake, and 50 before bed.

I also play both Tennis (would smash you) and B-Ball (you might have me beat here if you're really 6'4) regularly.

I'm no pro' athlete nor am I a bodybuilder, but I am a remarkable physical specimen, proportionately.

If you paid any attention - I am the poster formerly known as TheReturnofCed, cedricceballos, Senor Ced, Hondo and a few others. I have been around for over 10 years now. I post at work when I'm bored, so it's not that hard to rack up a lot of posts. Today I'm working from home, so I'm able to post every 30 seconds if I wanted to. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, I could be sitting outside posting now getting paid while you sift through the help wanted ads - just stop right there, it's fuitless bro, no one will hire you, you're too damn ugly. Maybe as a janitor......

Sit down, ass clown.
    Didn't pay attention, never heard of your other old user names, sorry. As for the rest, I own my own home and business, have kids like you working for me, and do just fine.

Good day sir!
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-01-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Raz

It's true that I do have a small *****
    The girls I know disagree w/ you, which is all that matters to me.
    Your mom doesn't count.

I'm no pro' athlete nor am I a bodybuilder, but I am a remarkable physical specimen, proportionately.
    5'8" and a tiny ****? Sounds about right.

You must be a real bro', man. In any case, I am in excellent physical condition. I jog around 4 miles per day, go on 10+ mile hikes w/ 50 lbs on my back 2-3 times per week, and do 50 pusups when I wake, and 50 before bed.
    Jogging is for p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssies. Sprinting is where it's at.

I love that you changed the tone of your post because you realized you were owned so badly. I'm looking forward to GOBB sonning you as well, probably see you start posting under a different username soon, ugly mofo.

Your mom doesn't count.

5'8" and a tiny ****? Sounds about right.

Jogging is for p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssies. Sprinting is where it's at.

I love that you changed the tone of your post because you realized you were owned so badly. I'm looking forward to GOBB sonning you as well, probably see you start posting under a different username soon, ugly mofo.
    Owned? Hardly. You're the one who's obviously trying to suck GOBBS balls and impress the other posters by bragging about your exploits.

BTW, my post has been slightly edited; you may want to re-review.

Now...go do something productive. Both you and GOBB have been officially owned, the end. Go Brag about your vacations and physical size to someone who cares.

I will not respond to any more posts in this thread unless they're related to the actual thread subject.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-01-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Raz

Owned? Hardly. You're the one who's obviously trying to suck GOBBS balls and impress the other posters by bragging about your exploits.

BTW, my post has been slightly edited; you may want to re-review.
    I'm not going to look over your edits. You got owned, there's no going back.
    LMAO at this midget from Cleveland, sitting outside, no tan, owns some shitty business, unmarried at 36, making up lies about sleeping with models. Post a pic of this "model" Sure you didn't mean model number?

Single at 36, any woman that hooks up with you gets a size of the miniature **** and runs.

Raz

Now...go do something productive. Both you and GOBB have been officially owned, the end. Go Brag about your vacations and physical size to someone who cares.

I will not respond to any more posts in this thread unless they're related to the actual thread subject.
    Owned, and hard! haha

Owned, and hard! haha
    That's why I've received so many posreps for my posts towards GOBB and yourself

I say it again, good day sir!

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I didnt get what was the point of this "debate", but by lack of arguments from FatComputerNerd and by impressive resume and pics from Raz, and by the fact that he supports the Green ones I declare him as the Winner!

Raz

That's why I've received so many posreps for my posts towards GOBB and yourself

I say it again, good day sir!
    Why do you keep replying then? I thought you were back to posting about your shitty movie taste?

Let's see you post the reps you have so far and who they're from - probably from posters like Godzuki and LakersReign

Here's the 21 year old I've been seeing.

-blonde in the middle...although the redhead on the left was also all over me.

Why do you keep replying then? I thought you were back to posting about your shitty movie taste?

Let's see you post the reps you have so far and who they're from - probably from posters like Godzuki and LakersReign
    Why do YOU keep replying?

Why did YOU choose to jump into something that was going on between GOBB and myself, and didn't even involve you?

Get bent!