View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
ezo3350
Saw a basketball once

Default LeBron 1/1 Shoes for Sale

I have a collection of rare and signed basketball shoes from over the years as a collector. I am now selling most or all of them. I have a pair of Reebok S. Carter's white/white with "King James" embroidered in his HS, St. Vincent St. Mary's green. They were given to LeBron by Jay-Z and were worn by LeBron less than 5 times. They are in Near perfect condition, but were actually work by the King himself. I also have other SVSM PE's, such as his LeBron II's, but are not new. They are in good condition, but would likely be for someone actually wanting to wear them. I have Duncan signed shoes, Pitino, and others. I went to school with Bron and guarantee the shoes are authentic. If proved otherwise, 100% refund to you. I have no specific asking price because they are very unique and it is hard to price such a thing. The most reasonable offer will be accepted. I am looking to sell them before the new year. Email soccered6@earthlink.net , post here, or IM enzo3350 with an offer or asking for pictures. Thanks everyone.
Ed
ezo3350 is offline   Reply With Quote