Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Re: Update on Rose: could start practicing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    I love how the reaction is "How can you suggest Upgrayedd change his logic??". Do you want him to get pwned? Because talking without thinking like he does as fun as it is to watch will probably get him pwned again.

Again, why wouldn't you want to see him change his approach up a bit if it means not getting pwned? Why not become more of a thinker and work on his math more?
    This is the dumbest post I've ever read on here. And that's saying something because usually Go Getter is the biggest idiot on here.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    This is the dumbest post I've ever read on here. And that's saying something because usually Go Getter is the biggest idiot on here.

Good. It's your post. I just changed a few words.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

But the meniscus tear didn't come from any of these aggressive play styles you want him to sop doing though?

It was a freak injury. Planting and turning back up court. Could have happened to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    And after two major knee surgeries if he doesn't change his style, his career will be done.
    I respect all the regular posters here but upgraydedd might have something here. Im not saying Rose should totally change his game but great players find ways to "re-invent" themselves by learning new tricks of the game.
    Kobe has not relied solely on his athletic ability the past 6-7 years now. He has learnned how to post up, shoot over defenders, draw contacts, set teaamtes etc. Same with Payton, Cassell etc. who posted up their guys. Tim Hardaway learned how to shoot....
    When I think of fast players, Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, Wade CP3,Lawson etc all have been injured lately.
    Then the oldies who are not super fast like Andre Miller, Fisher are still playing after 17+ seasons. Heck even the last 6 years of Jason Kidd (and Nash), he wasn't relying on his speed.
    Rose has developed his outside shot. He is bigger and stronger than most PGs. If Rose gets back and God forbid he gets injured again. Now what?

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    I respect all the regular posters here but upgraydedd might have something here. Im not saying Rose should totally change his game but great players find ways to "re-invent" themselves by learning new tricks of the game.
    Nobody is claiming that Rose shouldn't claim his game. We're making fun of ConanrulesNBC for thinking that our opinion changes how Rose plays his game.

UPDATE ON ROSE: Will not practice this season.

You are a joke man please leave the board.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 02-12-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

UPDATE ON ROSE: Will not practice this season.

You are a joke man please leave the board.
    Bulls management being a joke again. Not giving us a real answer. Just like last season. Rose was medically cleared around February/March and announcers, teammates, Forman/Paxson, Rose himself wouldn't give a clear answer. The same thing seems to be happening yet again.

This organization is a joke.

And yes, that's what I mean. All the greats re-invent themselves or add different parts to their games.

If Rose doesn't change now, what happens when he does start to lose athleticism? We all saw that it was still there. He looked as fast as ever. But he needs to work on other parts of his game. All I kept hearing about was how well he was shooting the ball from the 3 point line and yet I didn't see that in the few games he did play.

Again, I'm not saying he needs to change his entire game. But he needs to slow down and play smarter. He can't rely just on his athleticism.

Another update from Rose himself: He won't rule out a possible return. He also says he's ahead of schedule and even if he doesn't play this season he'll play with Team USA during the summer (which is great, I want to see him there practicing and playing with the elites again).

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/25557...is-season.html

But here we go again. Everyone is going to be saying different things about whether he can play again this season especially closer to playoff time if the Bulls make it (which I don't see any reason they won't).
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 02-12-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?
    Coming from you, not an insult. You're the biggest moron on this forum.

I'm sorry I don't kiss the Bulls' ass all the time. I can be a fan and point out their flaws. This team for the most part is poorly run. Forman/Paxson are a joke.