Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

First Night was a blast!! Ryan Boatright is going to be special. The dude has swag. Andre Drummond, well worth the hype. This season is going to be fun and full of excitement. Just a few more weeks until the games start...11/2/11

On the ladie's side. It is great seeing C-Dot back on the court. Bria, Tiff, Stef, Kelly, and Kaleena. We might not be #1 in the rankings but we are still a force to be aware of. Wow. We are stacked!!! First game....11/3/11

Go, Huskies!!!!

Men's Hoop action: The fellas are picked to be co-winners (with Syracuse) of the Big East.

Women's Hoops action: The UConn women are picked #2 in the Big East. Notre Dame is tops in the Big East on the ladies side of hoops.

Whoa. If the NCAA approves its plan to raise academic standards, UConn could be banned from defending its title in March. The new standard, being voted on by the NCAA Friday, would bar schools from the next tournament if their Academic Progress Rate is below 900. UConn's APR last spring was 893, and even though school officials say there was significant improvement since then, there would be no way for UConn to get to 900 for this year. The plan being pushed is to raise the APR to 930, but the 900 would work for this year.

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-...,3034043.story

Andre Drummond suffers a broken nose and a mild concussion. Dang. This is practice and already taking one for the team.

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-...,3353745.story

Just one more day for the fellas, two more days for the ladies, and the UConn season begins!!

C-Dot suffers an ankle injury. Dang. Hopefully she will be 100% for the real games.

Two exhibition games are set for the men's and women's basketball teams. The fellas tip-off tonight (11-2-11) against AIC, while the ladies open Thursday against Assumption Anyway, a good chance to work on the offense and get a feel of what we have in front of us.

Holy Mother of Cheese!! The ladies third game of the year is against Stanford!!! Good chance to really see where we are in terms of talent against the Lady Cardinals. But I like our chances. Let's go get 'em Huskies!!!

Play Hard or Stay Home!!!

UConn!!!!

Ryan Boatright will sit for tonight's game due to eligibility reasons. The school, and the NCAA, are reviewing his eligibilty status. It is not related to academics, thankfully.

Banned

Default download adobe arabic font download linux damn

It was Cassandra who said it first, "She could heal Sabin.He has been without hope for so long.But first, we must put your friends back.I will help you all I can.For Sabin's sake, he wanted us to succeed.They took my hands dutifully enough, and it was pleasant holding their hands.Both of them were warm and lovely, but there was no instant magic.I realized that in some strange way, the sexual interplay took the place of the ritual.Rituals aren't absolutely necessary to most magic, but they serve as a way to focus, to prepare yourself for the act of casting a spell.I had no blood circle to walk.
    download vmware for desktopdownload vmware free playerdownload vmware free for linuxdownload vmware free vistadownload vmware from hpdownload vmware from vmware comdownload vmware from cnetdownload vmware fulldownload vmware full version with crackdownload vmware fusion 3 for mac
    I had no sacrifice to kill.I had no paraphernalia to use.All I had was the two men standing in front of me, my own body, and the knife at my wrist.I turned away from both of them.Relax, let the power come to you.
    It's late afternoon, and we're underground.It could already be too late.Jean-Claude walked up to me, and even before he touched me, there was a rush of power like a spill of warmth over my skin.I felt him hesitate behind me.I held my hand just above his bare chest and that line of warmth traveled from his skin to mine.It was as if his body breathed against me.I had to fight an urge to glance at Dominic, like looking to a coach to see if this was the play he wanted.I was afraid to look away, to lose that thread.I held my hand out to Richard.When my hand was just above his skin, that same line of warmth came up, like a small, captive wind.
    download vmware backtrack 4
    download vmware data recovery 1.2
    download vmware authd exe
    download vmware com tools
    download vmware fusion 4 beta
    download vmware cookbook
    download vmware environment
    download vmware drivers
    download vmware desktop crack
    download vmware debian

I could feel their energy breathing against my skin, one to each hand.I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation.I could feel a difference, slight, almost indiscernible, but there.There was a prickling, almost electric tremble to Richard.Jean-Claude was cool and smooth.All right, we could touch auras, so what?Where did that get us?I pressed my hands suddenly forward, through the energy, against their bodies.I forced that energy back into them, and got a gasp from both of them.The shock of it ran up my arms and I bowed my head, breathing through the rush of power.

Banned

Default download black toys manian download united states tax guide

My cross flared to life alongside the glowing lines of the charm.Then the smell of rain and flowers faded.It faded, and the cross quieted.The room was suddenly very quiet, quiet enough that I could hear the blood in my own ears pounding.Jason knelt beside me.I saw his lips move, but could hear no sound.My gun fell from my hand, and I grabbed his arms, tried to say something, anything.Then I felt it.A sound, a call, a smell, a feeling, and yet that wasnt it either.It was all of those things, none of those things.
    download vmware gsx server 3.2 windowsdownload vmware guestdownload vmware guest operating systemsdownload vmware guest ubuntudownload vmware homedownload vmware host upgrade utilitydownload vmware hostsdownload vmware hypervisor freedownload vmware imagesdownload vmware image windows xp
    The tigers that I could see in my minds eye like some sort of waking nightmare stood still.They raised their faces to the air, and roared.The sound of it bowed my spine, sent me to the floor, screaming.It was as if my body were some great bell, and their sound had struck a chord in me.I heard that sound not with my ears, but with my skin, like a silent tuning fork pressed against the spine to vibrate its message along every nerve ending.
    Jasons hands were on me.He tried to hold me.I heard his shouts, broken in pieces, as if the ringing call let me hear only snatches of any other sound.The charms lines glowed again like metal taken fresh from the fire, cherry red, hot enough to sear flesh.I could feel the warmth of it through my shirt.I waited for it to begin to melt through my shirt the way a cross could do, but if it would keep the vampires tigers from tearing me apart, I was willing to get one more burn scar.Jason tried to get up.I held on to his arm.He mouthed something; I heard, door.He went to the door and opened it.
    download vmware certified professional test prep
    download vmware for mac free

download vmware cold migration
    download vmware accelerated amd pcnet adapter vista
    download vmware data recovery 1.1
    download vmware freeware
    download vmware cucm 8
    download vmware chargeback
    download vmware client 4.6

Someone must have knocked, but I hadnt heard it.It was Crispin, the white-haired stripper.He must have done his dance already because he was wearing nothing but an iridescent G-string.He knelt beside me, and the moment I looked into those strange blue eyes there was silence inside me.The tigers all looked up that long metaphysical tunnel.Jason came to kneel on the other side of me.Yes, I said, my voice a hoarse whisper.I heard your call, Crispin said.I had to answer it.I wanted to ask, What call?

Banned

Default download crack touchcopy free download picture maltese cross

I think, _ma_petite_, that you still do not understand men.Many men will give up a woman if they are unhappy with her.But let another man try to claim her, and often, they find they still do want her.Nathaniel is lesser, and that will prick his pride more.I believe I understand the male psyche a tiny bit better than you do.You could have gotten one of us killed.My apologies for that.Richard was in the downstairs bathroom getting stitched up.Nathaniel was with the other leopards.I'd given strict orders that he was not to be left alone.
    download vmware appsdownload vmware applicationsdownload vmware asa imagedownload vmware backtrack 4download vmware backup consolidateddownload vmware backtrack 4 imagedownload vmware bootable converterdownload vmware bundledownload vmware bundle ubuntudownload vmware buslogic scsi driver
    I just wasn't up to Richard and him actually having a fight.It would be too

WT? Anyway, great start to the young season. The ladies take their first exhibition of the season at Gampel Pavilion with a easy win over Assumption; 89-30. Tiff Hayes lead the team with 18. Kaleena dropped 17. Step added 12 and got 10 boards. Bria added 13 and my girl, Kelly Faris added 10.

Next game: 11/9/11 against Pace University (exhibition)

Men side: Against AIC, Jeremy Lamb drops 17. Shabazz adds 15, and our boy Andre Drummond added 10 with 4 boards. Nice start to the young season. A little rusty to start but that was a given. Players trying to figure their roles out. Looked decent.

Next game: 11/6/11 against CW Post (exhibition)

Go, Huskies!!

Ryan Boatright situation update. Apparently plane tickets are what brings Boatright's eligibility into question. I know the NCAA has a job to do and make sure students are not being paid for their services but a plane ticket, really?

http://www.newstimes.com/uconn/artic...or-2252326.php

Oh my word!! That dunk by Lamb, on the baseline, against Columbia was sick!! It was so pretty even Lamb had to smile after that highlight dunk.

Facts Are Misleading

I did not like what I saw from Drummond. He doesn't have a good feel for the game yet.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Can't feel anything on 3 touches. made great passes and certainly can rebound.