Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

I love irony.

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I love irony.

Good find.

That post right there shows how little The Mans opinion should be on anything.

That's as racist a comment as you can get.

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

calling asians "orientals" is as ignoramus as it gets. as one of the leaders of the liberal round table, "the man" is now excommunicated from any liberal identity that persists on the forum and any points that he may make moving forward will not represent the ideas of the liberal brotherhood of ISH. Unless he acknowledges his ignorance and apologizes to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    calling asians "orientals" is as ignoramus as it gets. as one of the leaders of the liberal round table, "the man" is now excommunicated from any liberal identity that persists on the forum and any points that he may make moving forward will not represent the ideas of the liberal brotherhood of ISH. Unless he acknowledges his ignorance and apologizes to everyone.
    Orientals = far East Asians, so not to be confused with Arabs, Armenians, Afghans, Iranians etc

I'm a left of center Democrat, I never said I was a SJW lib

Well at least you acknowledge it happened from one of your liberal friends.

Which is why you shouldn't pigeon hole everyone into a Trump supporter, just because they have some sort of prejudice or nationalistic values.

As you can see, everyone has some kind of prejudice. Suggesting white americans supporting Trump to be all racist is prejudice.

Just so you know, I don't believe what he said.

I have many asian friends and I LOVE the fact that they fit into Australian society on the most part BETTER than any race or religious group we've had.

They are mostly courteous, hard working individuals who care about Australian nationalistic values.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I love irony.

Far as I know, drugs and rape aren't exclusively a Mexican thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Orientals = far East Asians, so not to be confused with Arabs, Armenians, Afghans, Iranians etc

you keep digging a hole?

Banned

The disease that is liberalism and I haven't even started on you and will probably not do so. Just like all the hardcore liberals I have started to call out, you will also watch what you post or say.

Liberalism does not promote free speech as you have to watch what you say or it conflicts with your ideology. That sucks for you. Look at how many posters I have called out and they now change their posting style because of that.

Unlike you guys I can freely post about things that are consistent with my ideas and view of the world.

You use to post all kinds of things that would be against the tolerance of your ideology and you have also changed.

Jefferson Money use to be a completely different poster till I called him out for not being a good Muslim. He now posts in a different way consistent with his religious beliefs.

It really sucks to be you guys and I am enjoying it. Someone has to be these people.

you keep digging a hole?
    Is Far East Asians an acceptable term?

I didn't know you guys got offended by the "O" word

If I offended my slanty eyed brothers, then an apology is in order

Is Far East Asians an acceptable term?

I didn't know you guys got offended by the "O" word

If I offended my slanty eyed brothers, then an apology is in order

I think the ' despicable yellow mongrels' comment sunk the ship buddy.

That and the oriental comment killed whatever opinion you had towards racists.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I think the ' despicable yellow mongrels' comment sunk the ship buddy.

That and the oriental comment killed whatever opinion you had towards racists.
    I'm not racist tho, there's a hot little Filipina I'd love to get my mitts on at work, such a hot little spinner, oooh la la!

I'm not racist tho, there's a hot little Filipina I'd love to get my mitts on at work, such a hot little spinner, oooh la la!

I do believe you, but do you understand when people like me get branded a racist for saying or doing anything that represents nationalism, we get sick and tired of it?

Prejudices exist in every corner of society.

Just because I want a country that isn't crippled by mass immigration and that my taxes will go up because of it, while my fellow war veterans and pensioners are treated like shit, then yeah I'm going to get upset by it.

The liberal left will have you believe that they have no prejudices or racism in their body. That's bullshit. They just like to smear the right as racist due to the past.

Times have changed, you are now seeing minorities far more racist and prejudice than the old stereotype of the far right.
    Last edited by poido123; 07-02-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Far as I know, drugs and rape aren't exclusively a Mexican thing
    I assume some of them are good people.

As a drug dealer and rapists I denounce TheMans use of the word "Oriental".

The Drug dealers and rapists association will hold a press conference next week to apologize further.

Banned

You ignorant racist ****.

You don't call Asians orientals. You can call things from the orient orientals, but not people

You dumb ****ing idiot.