Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Banned

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

Bruce Blitz be hollin doe like. I seen some of his videos

Banned

Receive your best shoes world wide for free.

Book 'em Dan'l

nice bump

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

-Lakers will not have an answer for Dwight Howard

-Lakers bigs will be neutralized by Dwight

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)

great analyst. what a failure.

Banned

Banned

I'm surprised Bruce didn't hang himself with Jordan's jockstrap after this

Classic thread....I've been a prick to Bruce for the longest..

Same "Aim for ya head" posting style....lol@ New posters actin like I changed or somethin.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Classic thread....I've been a prick to Bruce for the longest..

Same "Aim for ya head" posting style....lol@ New posters actin like I changed or somethin.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Why bump a thread that was created 3 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    god that branslowski dude was such a tool

Banned

Why does ISH allow 3 year old threads to be bumped? I was wondering what the hell the OP was talking about until I checked the date. Jeff, fix your f*cking forums! Allow thread to auto-lock after a year Jesus Christ!

I was looking at posters predictions for the upcoming Spurs/Heat finals and I lol'd at a few, but that brought me to classic Finals prediction fails, and this one has to be one of the most classic epic fails

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Why does ISH allow 3 year old threads to be bumped? I was wondering what the hell the OP was talking about until I checked the date. Jeff, fix your f*cking forums! Allow thread to auto-lock after a year Jesus Christ!
    Then how would we be able to mock all the wrong predictions made by posters who think they are knowledgeable?

Great bump, Bran.